Freak

Warning! Internalized homophobia

    Jared liked a boy.

    Freak.

That's what everyone would call him if they found out.

Freak. Freak. Freak. Freak. Freak.

His parents. Evan. Connor.

    Connor.

Just watching him across the room made Jared tingle in ways he'd never known before. He was so beautiful, even when he was scribbling dicks onto the desk.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" Connor demanded, clutching his pen tightly as he noticed Jared staring.

"Those are some fine dicks there." Jared tried to say teasingly, though inside he was panicking. Connor relaxed a bit, studying Jared. Jared sat up straight and hoped he looked somewhat presentable.

"Why? You a boy-lover, Kleinman?" Connor chuckled. Jared felt his heart rate pick up, though he knew Connor was only joking.

    "Says the one who was drawing the dicks." Jared shot back, flashing Connor a grin.

    "Its a self portrait." Connor snorted. Jared blushed and turned his face to his desk, hoping Connor wouldn't see.

    "Is that why it's so small?" Jared grinned, his face heating up even more.

    "Shut up, Kleinman." Connor laughed and oh god, it was such a wonderful laugh. Jared could've melted right there. "Listen, I was gonna skip fourth hour anyways, but you wanna come with me?"

    Jared blinked, stunned that Connor would invite him, "I'd love to!"

   Oh god, was he too enthusiastic?

    "Great, meet me by the bathrooms." Connor winked as the bell rang. Jared sat there, stunned for a second. Finally, he was forced to move by the girl who sat in his seat the next hour.

    All throughout third hour Jared was restless, constantly shifting and constantly checking the clock. Why was time moving so slowly? Didn't it know Jared had somewhere important to be?

    After what felt like a lifetime, the hour was over and Jared rushed to the bathrooms, getting there before Connor. He decided to use that time to fix his hair.

    The bell rang again, marking the start of class. Jared began to get uneasy, was Connor not coming?

    He paced the bathroom for a couple of minutes, getting himself worked up about it. Why would Connor just abandon him? Did he know that Jared liked boys?

    Just as Jared's imagination was getting out of hand, Connor walked in.

    "What took you so long?" Jared asked, though honestly he didn't even know if he cared at this point. As long as Connor was there.

    "One of the hall monitors began to nag me about not having a hall pass, it was super annoying." Connor smiled. "Ready?"

    "Hell yeah."

    Connor lead Jared out to the parking lot and to a nice looking car at the far end of the lot. Jared whistled as he approached.

    "This yours?" Jared asked, hopping into the passenger seat as Connor jumped into the drivers seat.

    "I guess, my mom bought it for me after I passed all my junior classes." Connor shrugged, pulling the car into drive.

    Jared marveled at the car, "Wow, and it doesn't even make noises when it starts?"

   Connor raised an eyebrow, "What the fuck is wrong with your car?"

   "Nothing, it's just old." Jared told him, rolling down his window and sticking his head out of the car. "Where are we going?"

    "I dunno, I figured we'd just drive around for a bit." Connor suggested.

   So, that's what they did. They drove around town, not really going anywhere, until they got bored and grabbed McDonalds, parking in a secluded area so they could eat.

    "Why'd you invite me along?" Jared asked as he finished off his burger and began licking his fingers instead of using a napkin.

    "Well, If you hadn't come along all I would've ended up doing is going home and smoking." Connor finished his food as well.

    "Well, I'm glad you brought me along." Jared smiled.

    "Me too." Connor nodded, giving him a side smirk.

    Holy fuck, Jared couldn't contain it anymore. He leaned forward and cupped Connor's face, pressing their lips together. Connor froze, not moving for a second before he began to hesitantly kiss back. The two stayed like this for a second and Jared's confidence slowly began to build.

    He was kissing Connor Murphy.

    Connor's hands slowly rose to rest on Jared's chest, and before Jared knew it, he was being shoved. He hit the passenger side door hard, as blinked his eyes open to look at Connor in shock.

    "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Connor panted, wiping saliva from his chin.

    What? Connor was kissing Jared just as much as Jared was kissing Connor?

    "You were just-" Jared began, sitting up and rubbing his head where it had hit the window.

    "Just shut up! Okay, shut up!" Connor bit at his lip and rested his head on the steering wheel.

    Jared watched him for a second, unsure of what to do.

    Gently, Jared reached out a hand and rubbed Connor's back, trying to at least comfort the boy.

    "It's okay-" Jared started, but just as unexpectedly as he had been shoved, Connor's lips were joining his again.

    Jared kissed back with all he had. He didn't even care if Connor pulled away again, as long as he got to kiss him right now.

    And god, did it feel good.