Hero X Villain AU (Part 1)

Hero!Jared & Villain!Connor (Based on a prompt I saw)

Warning! Non-Consensual Touching, possessiveness, and slight blood.

Jared stared up at his eyes. Those cold, harsh, snake-like eyes. He absolutely despised them. Staring up was all Jared really could do as his nemesis pinned him to the freezing concrete floor, holding a knife sharp enough to kill without the victim even knowing they were hit. Jared hated not being able to move, not knowing what the other was going to do next.

"I'm not going to kill you, you can relax." The other said, soothingly almost. "So, what's your name?"

"My name?" Jared repeated, going tense as he felt the cold metal of the knife gently caress his jaw.

"Yes, you don't expect me to believe your real name is Insanely?" He chuckled teasingly, his knife catching a tear that had escaped onto Jared's cheek. "We all have our superficial names, as if my parents named me Eclipse."

"I'm not telling you my name." Jared said dryly, trying to gain at least some of his dignity.

"I'll tell you mine if that'll help." The other leaned down so his lips were just brushing Jared's ear, making the boy shiver slightly. "I'm Connor."

"I'm not telling you my name!" Jared had had enough and squirmed, trying to break free before he felt the knife press harder against his throat, drawing just the slightest of blood.

"It's okay, I understand." Connor clicked his tongue. "You're just not used to me yet. Don't worry, soon enough you'll get used to me." With that, Connor climbed off of Jared, gesturing to his lackeys.

"You don't have to worry about him giving you too much trouble, his powers have been taken away." Connor winked at Jared, showing him the necklace he had in his hand. The very source of Jared's power. "Besides, I think he took a bad enough beating today when we scuffled, hm?"

Jared was definitely covered in bruises and scrapes from their fight, there might've even been a broken rib. However, he refused to show any weakness as he peeled himself off of the floor and was taken away to a cell.

He was visited several hours later by Connor, who had a tray of food in his hand.

"Figured you'd be hungry." Connor set the tray down on Jared's bed. Jared eyed it suspiciously.

"It's not poisoned, is it?" Jared didn't dare touch it.

"If I wanted to kill you, it wouldn't be as painless as poison." Connor snorted, crossing his arms and glaring at Jared. "Now, eat."

"I don't want to." Jared said stubbornly, at this point he was just refusing everything Connor wanted him to do just to piss him off.

"Jesus fucking Christ, fine." Connor shoved the tray to the side so he could sit down on the bed. Jared tried to scoot away, but before he could Connor caught his wrist, pulling him closer.

"It's a wonder how I caught you." Connor breathed, leaning close to Jared. Jared tried to tug his arm away, but was no match. Not without his powers. "You don't have to worry, you will be taken care of here, you will be safe here, you won't have to fight all those horrible people anymore." Connor's free hand rose to gently pet Jared's cheek. Jared clenched his jaw, shutting his eyes tightly.

"I would never be unkind to you." Connor murmured.

"Taking people against their will is unkind." Jared growled. Connor's eyes sharped as his grip tightened on Jared's wrist.

"Making people fall in love with you and not loving them back is unkind." He snapped. Jared's eyes flew open as he twisted away from Connor, snarling.

"I will never love you. Never."