Attention

"Pay attention to me!" Jared whined, rubbing his cheek against Connor's shoulder. Connor chuckled, shaking his head.

"I'm busy doing work." Connor shushed him, pushing Jared off him and continuing to write.

"This is more important than work." Jared frowned, poking at Connor. Connor didn't budge. Jared flopped down on the floor, letting out a frustrated sigh. "I need attention!"

    "You're always welcome to jack off in my house, Jared." Connor smirked, not looking up from the paper. Jared pouted at him, crossing his arms.

    "I want your attention." He huffed, sitting up and glaring at Connor. Connor ignored him, which just made Jared even more upset. Jared got up and stalked away to Connor's room. Connor glanced up from his paper to watch Jared leave before quickly returning back to work.

    Jared flung himself onto Connor's bed, cuddling a pillow. It wasn't the same as Connor cuddling with him, but it was something. Jared let go of the pillow, staring up at the ceiling. He was already bored, made he could go bother Connor again...

   Jared frowned, biting his lip. Connor was busy, he didn't want Jared to pester him right now. Still, Jared got up from the bed and wandered down the hall to where Connor sat.

    Jared peeked around the corner, watching Connor silently. Slowly, he walked into the room and sat next to Connor's chair. Jared waited a second before trying to set his head into Connor's lap. Connor let him, patting Jared's hair with one hand and writing with the other. Jared held still, worried that Connor would stop if he moved.

    After a couple of minutes of soft petting, Jared heard Connor set down his pencil. Jared glanced up and was met with Connor's gaze.

    "I have a lot of work to do, you know." Connor smirked, raising an eyebrow.

    "I know." Jared nodded.

    "C'mere." Connor reached down and pulled Jared into his lap. Jared beamed, pressing closer. Connor gently pressed their lips together, Jared melted into the kiss.

    "You're more important than work." Connor mumbled against Jared's lips. "Way more important."