Monopoly

Warning! Strip Monopoly and Fighting
Also, Pre-Conman Relationship

    "I'm not sure we should do this." Evan fiddled with his game piece, he had chosen the dog.

    "Of course we should. We're young and dumb and it's not like any of us is gonna get hurt." Jared snorted, giving everyone $1,000 dollars to start. "Okay, so for someone else to take off one article of clothing it costs five hundred, to get it back costs a thousand, got it?"

    "Dang, so I basically have the ability to make one person take off their socks right now." Zoe said, holding up her money.

    "Buy some property first so you can get money." Alana said, setting up the bank. She had volunteered to be the banker

    "Whatever, who's going first?" Connor asked.

    "I will!" Jared grabbed the dice and rolled, he got a five and moved forward, deciding to buy some property, Alana had a point.

    Evan took his turn next, but got to take a card. He ended up winning a beauty pageant and getting a hundred dollars.

    "Oh Evan, your dashing looks must've just charmed the judges!" Jared teased, reaching across the board to grab Evan's cheek. Evan swatted him away with annoyance.

    "My turn!" Zoe sing-songed. She bought a property. Alana went to take her turn when Zoe stopped her. "Nope! I wanna make someone take their clothes off." The group all fake gasped, eager to find out who would be the first victim.

    "Five hundred, please." Alana said, and Zoe gave her the money.

    "Jared." Zoe declared, dramatically pointing at him.

    "Man, I thought you were gonna choose your boyfriend, there." Jared grumbled. "Relax, everyone, I'm just taking off a sock."

    "Nah, choosing my boyfriend is too obvious. Plus, ganging up on you is so much more fun." Zoe teased him, handing the dice to Alana. Jared pointed at her.

    "No, no ganging up on me, that's not fair!" Jared squeaked, looking around the group.

    "I'm going to take a card and- oh darn! I lost fifty dollars!" Alana had already finished her turn and was handing the dice to Connor. Connor rolled and smirked.

    "I'd like to buy a strip." He glanced at Jared, who glared back at him. "Jared, your other sock, please."

    Jared threw the sock at Connor's face, rolling his eyes and taking his turn.

    "Five hundred bucks for somebody else's clothes." He handed Alana the money and looked over at Zoe. "For starting something with me."

    Everyone looked down to see Zoe wasn't wearing any socks. Evan's jaw dropped.

    "You can use my money to get it back-" Evan offered quickly. Zoe laughed and shook her head.

    "That's against the rules, plus, we'll get him back." Zoe smirked, sliding her shirt off and throwing on the ground a few feet away. Evan turned a bright red, avoiding any eye contact.

    "Gross, Jared." Connor nudged him. Jared threw his hands in the air, exasperated.

    "It's how the game is played!" He sighed. "Go on, Zoe, your turn."

    She didn't have enough to make him take off any more clothes, but Evan did.

    By the time they had gone around a couple of times, Evan was still fully clothed, Alana was pant-less, Connor and Zoe were shirtless, and Jared was in his boxers, which were decorated with little cartoon zombies.