Hero X Villain AU (Part 2)

This was requested by quite a few of you, so enjoy! Villain!Connor and Hero!Jared

Warning! Non-Consensual Touching, Punishment (Nobody's hurt though), and Possessiveness

    Connor paused, just watching Jared carefully for a second before gripping Jared's hands tightly and bringing them closer as he breathed in Jared's face.

    "That wasn't very nice of you." Connor cooed. "I think you need to make it up to me." Jared didn't dare look at him, he kept his eyes trained to the ground.

    "Now how can I teach you not to say such mean things?" Connor wondered aloud, tilting his head slightly. An idea seemed to flicker in his eyes as he stood up, still gripping Jared's hands tightly. "Come with me." He ordered, not that Jared had much choice as he was dragged out of the cell and down the hall.

    Now, Jared had expected to walk into some sort of torture chamber, or hell, even Connor's bedroom, he didn't know what Connor wanted from him. However, Connor had lead him to a bathroom. 

    "Take a seat." Connor said, letting go of Jared's wrist. Jared took a seat on the toilet, carefully watching Connor, who had begun to dig through a cabinet.

    "Here we go!" Connor pulled out something that Jared couldn't quite see and began unwrapping it, when he was finished, he held up the item.

    A soap bar.

    Jared had a small flashback to swearing as a child.

   "Open up." Connor instructed, holding the bar just inches from Jared's face. Jared turned away and covered his mouth. Connor could capture him, he could even beat him up if he wanted to, but no way in hell was he going to humiliate Jared like this. 

    Connor frowned, frustrated by Jared's disobedience, and grabbed the boy's jaw, turning it back to face him.

    "Perhaps you didn't hear me right, I said open up." Connor warned coldly, before making his  voice smooth again. "You said some not nice things to me, I just need to teach you a lesson." Jared kept his mouth firmly clamped shut, glaring at Connor.

    "Fine. I didn't want to do this, but if you insist." Connor sighed and stepped away, shutting his eyes and concentrating. 

    Oh shit, he was doing one of his spells.

    Jared stood up and tried to bolt, but was quickly met with invisible energy that shoved him back onto the sit. Unwillingly, his jaw fell open.

   "There, was that so difficult?" Connor asked as he shoved the bar of soap into Jared's mouth before the spell wore off. Jared's taste buds were instantly invaded with disgusting, lavender-scented soap. He choked slightly, trying to get it out of his mouth as Connor kept his jaw shut with one hand.

    "Spit it out and I'll break your hands." Connor eyed him smugly. Jared didn't make eye contact, it's not like it would help him in this situation anyway. Finally, after several minutes, Connor smoothed out Jared's hair and purred to him, "You can take it out now." Jared instantly spat out the bar into Connor's hand and tried to wipe his tongue on his shirt, that disgusting taste lingered.

    "Maybe next time you won't say such disrespectful things." Connor leaned against the opposite wall, enjoying watching Jared try to get the awful taste from his mouth. 

    "Fuck off." Jared spat at him. Connor cocked an eyebrow at him, as if asking if he wanted the soap again. Jared shrank down, just wishing he was back in the cell again. "When I get my powers back-"

   "Ah yes, cause your powers did you so good last time." Connor smirked, walking over to Jared, who flinched as Connor cupped his cheek. "You were no match for me even when you had your powers, remember? You lost."

    Jared clenched his jaw angrily, swatting Connor's hand away from his face. The boy quickly returned his hand, smoothing the back of his hand over Jared's cheek.

   "You don't need to be upset, baby." Connor said softly. Jared tensed when he was called baby. "You've come closer than anyone else ever has, you did good."

    Jared, with everything that had happened that day, almost relaxed into Connor's touch. He'd been beat up and had been told awful things about himself the moment he arrived, it was nice to hear praise. 

    "Yes, good boy." Connor assured him as Jared pressed his cheek into his hand. He continued to gently pet Jared and give him praises.

    "You'll like it here, I promise."