The Headache

NOTE: Having a terrible headache right now, so this is what came out of it. Sorry if it's not coherent, I dunno if I'm thinking straight or not.

   Holy fuck, if you've ever felt shitty, Jared can guarantee you it's not half as bad as the fucking headache he was having right at this second.

    It was like the stampede of a million rhinos... if rhinos stampeded, did they?

    Jared didn't know, and frankly, didn't care. His head was fucking killing him.

    He curled himself up further on the couch, letting his head just throb for a minute when Connor stepped into the room, playfully humming a tune.

    "Whatcha doing, Jare-bear?" He asked, and Jared hissed, curling into himself more as he covered his ears. Even the slightly noise caused a ruckus in his mind, like it was screaming at him.

   "What's wrong?" Connor asked, quieter now. Jared groaned, even whispers hurt.

   "Just decapitate me, it'd be less painful." The throbbing had turned to a pulsing. He was pretty sure he could feel the individual blood cells rushing through his brain.

   "I'm not gonna do that, but I can get you an Advil. That okay, buddy?" Connor cooed, brushing the hair from Jared's forehead.

   "Step up your game, Murphy." Jared mumbled.

   "Do you want me to get you the Advil or not, prick?" Connor chuckled, heading into the kitchen.

   Jared laid there pitifully on the couch, waiting for Connor to return.

    When he did, Jared mumbled a string of thank you's, just so fucking glad that he didn't have to get up.

   Jared downed the pill and let Connor feel his forehead, his hands felt freezing over Jared's irritated forehead.

   "You're a bit warm." Connor said simply. "Let's get you to bed."

   "Can't...walk..." Jared looked up at him with wide eyes and held out his arms.

   "You dickwad, fine." Connor sighed, picking Jared up and carrying him up to his room. Jared nuzzled Connor's neck, letting out a sigh.

   At least he had Connor to take care of him.