Feeling for Feelings

Blind!Jared AU

    Jared's hands wove their way up Connor's chest. Not in a sexual way, but in a tender and soft way. Jared was in absolute awe with each of his boyfriend's features, even if he couldn't see them.

    "Can I touch your face?" Jared asked softly. In reply, Connor took Jared's hands in his own and brought them up to his cheeks.

    He was so warm, Jared noted. He briefly wondered if Connor was blushing and that was why. Jared began to gently feel Connor's features, taking them in.

    His cheekbones were so sharp, so definite. He'd never been able to feel them quite like this before.

    "You have beautiful cheekbones." Jared murmured, feeling Connor's cheeks heat up against his hands once more.

    "Thank you." Connor mumbled. Jared's fingers slid to the boy's lips, which were soft and wet. He brushed his thumb along them and soon enough, Connor was kissing at his thumb, then his hand.

    "God, Jare, I love you." Connor leaned forward and connected their lips. Jared quickly placed his hands on the back of Connor's head, pulling his closer while feeling Connor's hair. He loved playing with Connor's hair, not only did it make his fingers more nimble, it was silky and soft.

    "I love you too." Jared mumbled against Connor's lips, resting his forehead against Connor's as he took a second to breathe.

    "Like, I love you, so damn much, like, you don't even know." Connor pressed kisses along Jared's jaw, Jared could feel the smile on Connor's lips.

    "I don't even know?" Jared chuckled, beginning to braid Connor's hair as Connor started to suck on his neck. It would probably leave a hickey, but Jared couldn't be bothered to care. It's not like he had to look at it.

    "My love for you is like, like," Connor paused to think.

    "You should be a poet." Jared snorted, finishing his braid. He was quite proud of it, from what he could feel, he didn't mess up on it at all.

    "It's a lot, okay?" Jared could practically hear Connor rolling his eyes. "Sorry I'm no Shakespeare."

    "It's a shame, you two seem to have so much in common." Jared's hands slid back down to Connor's chest, where he felt Connor's muscles. Damn, feeling those never does get old.

    "Fuck off, Jared." Connor pressed a kiss to the top of his head.

    "Gladly." Jared smirked. "But in all seriousness, I love you more."

    "Nuh-uh!"