Happy Halloween! Clue: Part 1

(( Hey guys! A little Halloween Clue fic for you, staring:
Jared as Mr. Scarlett
Connor as Professor Plum
Zoe as Colonel Mustard
Evan as Mr. White
& Alana as Ms. Peacock
Enjoy! ))

    Rain dripped heavily on the windshield of the car louder than the heavy metal music playing inside. Connor had both hands on the wheel, which was unusual as one was usually resting on his boyfriend's thigh. He leaned forward, squinting to see the road.

    "Jare, are you sure we're heading the right way?" He asked, tapping impatiently.

    "Definitely." Jared shook his head. "We took the right exit, google maps said so." He frowned down at his phone. "Wait, it's not reloading. Come on, damn service-"

    "I'm pretty sure I've seen that weird stump before." Connor frowned, scrunching his face up.

    "No-"

    "Yes I have! I told you it looked like a person laying down!" Connor protested.

    "Actually you said it looked a dead person." Jared corrected, smirking.

     "The point is, we've been here before." Connor groaned, banging his hand on the wheel. "We've got to stop somewhere, I can see a thing in this rain."

     Thunder roared overhead as if the sky agreed.

    "But, but," Jared's bottom lip stuck out. "There's no where to stop, what if there's a murderer?"

    Connor rolled his eyes, "Don't think your boyfriend could save you?" He teased.

     "No, not really." Jared admitted, smirking.

      "Wait, there's a house here." Connor slowed the car down and pulled into a long driveway.

Jared's mouth fell agape as he stared at the house, or rather, mansion really. "It looks like it's haunted!"

Connor had to admit, it did. The house stood three stories tall, it's once bright green paint now dull and peeling off in large strips. The front porch was splintered in multiple places and the shingles were scattered around the lawn, where after they had fallen off no one had bothered to fix them.

Connor almost would've said that no one lived there if there wasn't a light on in the top floor of the house.

He parked the car and turned to Jared, who was looking even more freaked out.

"Scared?" Connor mocked, knowing this would get Jared up and out of the car.

Jared's eyes narrowed, "I'm not scared."

Connor cocked an eyebrow and crossed his arms, "Oh yeah? Prove it."

Just like that, Jared was swinging the car door open, stepping out into the rain and stomping through the mud up to the house. Connor quickly hurried to follow him, making sure to grab his satchel from the backseat.

"Jared, hold up-"

But he was already ringing the doorbell, giving Connor a smug look from a distance away.

"Who's scared now!" Jared called. Connor gave him a dirty look before falling, his boot had gotten stuck in the thick mud. He pulled and his foot came completely out of his shoe. He cussed under his breath as he attempted to pry it out.

Jared's face fell and he started to head towards Connor, when behind him the door swung open. He jumped, quickly turning to face the person in the doorway.

A boy scowled at him, squinting down suspiciously at Jared. His hair was a dark brown and slicked back. Jared could've thought he had looked quite distinguished, but his lack of a smile made him more horrifying. He seemed older than him, but not by too much. To top it off, he was about a foot taller than Jared.