Hero X Villain AU (Part 6)

Last part to the hero x villain mini series :)
Warning! Fighting, Possessiveness, and Non-Consensual Touching

    "No." Jared stood his ground, even if he was shaking slightly.

    Connor's fists clenched as he seemed to think this over, "Last chance, Jared."

    "I said no!" Jared raised his hands, a jet of flames being sent at Connor, who was able to block them just in time, but not without a small burn to his hands.

    Jared could see the absolute rage and fury in Connor's eyes. Still, Jared was not going to back down from his only chance to escape.

     Connor sent a force of energy Jared's way, pushing Jared back into the wall. Hard. He tumbled to the ground and forced himself to stand up.

    "Just when I thought I had taught you some damn respect." Connor clicked his tongue, walking over to Jared. "I expect we'll have to completely start over."

    "That's only if you can catch me." Jared hissed, throwing a punch. Sure, it wasn't exactly professional, but he didn't really care about professionalism at the moment.

    It hit Connor square in the jaw, making the boy scream as it burned his flesh. Jared hadn't even realized his hands were still hot from the flames.

    Well, he was definitely going to use that to his advantage.

    Jared grabbed Connor's arm, scorching the skin there as well. Connor writhed and smacked Jared across the face, but Jared held on tight.

    "That's enough!" Connor yelled and suddenly his hands were removed from Connor and he was on his knees on the floor. He struggled for a second before going limp.

    Connor stared down at him with big eyes, panting. "You got me pretty good there." He chuckled, inspecting the wound on his arm.

    Jared was silent.

    "Nothing to say, pretty boy?" Connor leaned a hand down and ran it through Jared's hair. His fingers curled cruelly and yanked Jared's head to the ground. "Apologize."

    Jared looked up at him blankly.

    Connor began to grind Jared's face into the ground, "You're only making this more difficult for yourself, Jared." He hummed. "Honestly, you could be happy here if you just cooperated."

    Jared bit his tongue, feeling his skin heat up with his temper.

    "I could never be happy with you." He said bitterly.

    "Bullshit. That's bullshit, Jared." Connor raised Jared's head up and pushed back into the floor. "You let me coddle you, you let me kiss you, do you not remember that? Hell, you once kissed me yourself. Some part of you loves me, Jared."

    Ah hell no.

    Flames erupted from Jared, knocking Connor over, and not without some serious burns as well.

     Jared shakily stood up, carefully making his way over to Connor, who looked like he was floating in and out of consciousness.

    "Jared." Connor reached a hand up, trying to grasp the fabric of Jared's shirt. Jared rolled his eyes.

    "See ya later, asshole." Jared stepped over Connor and began to head to the door. Behind him, he heard gently sobs.

    "Jared, Jared, come back, I love you."

    Jared reached the door and snorted, "Fuck you." He slammed the door behind himself.