Short

"You ate all of my Doritos!" Jared whined, throwing the empty box onto the floor angrily. Connor strutted into the kitchen, unconcerned and digging through the fridge to find more food.

"They're both of our Doritos, Jare." Connor snorted, pulling out the bread and starting to make himself a sandwich.

"No! I specifically went out and got these Doritos for myself, therefore, they are mine!" Jared complained loudly. Connor shrugged, turning to look at Jared. Somehow, it pissed Jared off even more that Connor was looking down on him.

Damn being short, it didn't make him intimidating at all.

Jared walked over to the table and pulled a chair over, standing on it.

"You have to get me more Doritos, you hear me!" Jared huffed, crossing his arms. A smirk formed on Connor's face and soon he was throwing his head back laughing, leaning on the countertop for support.

"You're so funny, Jare." Connor wiped tears from his eyes. Jared pouted, wanting to stomp his foot but too afraid to on the chair.

"It's not funny, I want my Doritos!" Jared told him. Connor didn't answer, he just walked over to the chair and picked Jared up off of it. Jared wrapped his legs around Connor's waist as Connor supported his fully weight.

"You're adorable." Connor kissed his nose. Jared's bottom lip stuck out as he looked at Connor. "Since you're so adorable, I'll go get you your Doritos." Jared's face lit up as he gave Connor a quick kiss on the lips.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, Con!" Jared beamed.

"No problem, baby." Connor chuckled.