Avocados

Weird title, but it'll make sense later.
Requested by: PippaLovesTurtles
Warning! Slight blood

    "Jesus Christ, you forgot to buy avocados again?" Jared demanded, looking through the grocery bags.

    "Damn it, sorry, guess I'll get them next time." Connor shrugged, putting away the freezer items.

    "No! I need them tonight, I start my diet tomorrow." Jared whined. "I'm supposed to be eating healthy and jogging so I can run that 5K with Evan in a couple of months. If I don't have avocados, I won't be in an exercising mood."

    "Seriously? Why can't you start the next day?" Connor huffed.

    "Because then I'll be behind and Evan will be ahead and I can't let that happen." Jared threw himself down on one of the dining room chairs.

    "Jared, I bought apples, pears, bananas, oranges, and strawberries, why do you need avocados so badly?" Connor shut the freezer door and looked at the pouting boy.

    "I wanted avocados!" Jared said dramatically, resting his head on the table.

    "Sucks, dude. You'll have to wait until I go out again." Connor snatched a banana, peeled it, and began to snack on it.

    "Fine, I'll go get it myself!" Jared stood up and stalked toward the open door-

     He hit face first into the glass screen door, head flying back as he fell onto his butt. He said a string of curse words as he brought a hand up to his bleeding nose.

     "Oh my god, Jared!" Connor raced over to Jared, kneeling down in front of the boy. "Tilt your head back, I'll grab some tissues."

    Jared did as Connor told, but blood still rushed out of his nose like a faucet. Connor grabbed the paper towels and began to wipe up Jared's face.

    "Fuck you." Jared mumbled, letting blood seep into his mouth. "It's probably broken."

    "Mmhm, sure, darling." Connor chuckled, helping Jared up. "I don't think it's broken, but you're going to have a sick bruise."

     "I'm so gonna use this to guilt you into going and getting me avocados." Jared was helped into the living room and set down on the couch.

    "I know, but for now, how's your nose feeling?" Connor tenderly touched it, making Jared flinch.

    "Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. That hurts." He hissed.

    "Sorry, sorry." Connor sat down on the couch next to Jared, wrapping an arm around him. Jared leaned into the touch.

    "Are you going to get avocados now?"

    "Fine."