A Collection of Things I Never Finished

Basically all the stuff I'm never gonna finish but don't want to get rid of, lol.

1st one:

    "Here, try this on." Connor called, throwing a pair of jeans over the changing room door.

    "Connor, these are way too small, you have to remember I'm not your size." Jared chucked the pants back over the done. Connor groaned, moving off to go find a different pair.

This time, the jeans fit right, but they were a bright purple and had "Delicious" written across the butt.

"Ha ha, very funny." Jared said sarcastically.

"C'mon, I want to see you in them." Connor begged.

2nd one (This is how I was gonna start one of the chapters in my Summer Camp fic, but changed it):

After dinner they were forced to do some dumb game that involved being paired up with a younger camper. Considering it didn't involve Connor and was absolutely dull, Jared sort of blocked it from his brain.

    It was around nine when they finished playing, as the game had been a bit more difficult for the younger children than the councilors had anticipated. At one point, Jared wanted to tear his hair out waiting for his partner for finish.

    When Connor, Evan, and Jared finally arrived at the cabin, they were too tired for words. They simply laid down and passed out, not bothering to even change their clothes.

    The next morning Jared woke up to Connor cuddling him from behind, apparently the boy had crawled in next to him at some point in the night. Connor was gently playing with Jared's hair and humming.

    "Morning." Jared smiled sleepily.

3rd one (Warning! Stalking)

Jared had been watching him for months.

Watching, nothing more.

Connor usually left for work around eight, and today was no different. Hopping into his rather nice car (which no doubt his parents had paid for), Connor sped off to his job at the local library, where he would clock in at eight-thirty (or eight-forty five if he stopped for coffee).

    Jared's been waiting for this day for a while. Just to see the inside of Connor's house. His heart thumped in his ears as he made his way up to the door, acting casual.

Fourth One (This one's tiny):

As Evan climbed, he hardly paid any attention to exactly how high he was climbing or even how he would get down. He just needed to be off of the ground, like the sky was calling to him. One hand after the other, he made his way up.

    Just a little further, just a little further,

Fifth one (Chapter 2 of Beheaded, a book I discontinued.)

    Two days later Jared finally felt well enough to return to school.  Jared was let off the hook by the police, however not without a lengthy questioning from the officers. However, his car had been taken into custody, so this morning he was riding the bus. He sat in the seat alone, he grabbed his gameboy from his bag, hoping to distract himself from the chaos of the bus.

    Connor arrived at school in his car, as usual. Although, he was not entirely unshaken by the events of the other day. Ever since he had been having nightmares of Jared screaming. Connor hopped out of his car just in time to see the bus stop in front of the school, letting out it's passengers. Connor spotted Jared in the crowd, and quickly made his way to him.

    "Hey," Connor said, falling into step with Jared.

    "Uh, hey," Jared nodded, glancing at Connor.

    "Are you feeling better?" Connor asked, somehow he was more concerned for Jared than the girl they found. Jared nodded, feeling a bit queasy again.

    "Yeah, better." He replied quietly, clutching his stomach. Connor held the door open for Jared, letting it slam on the next kid walking inside. Connor walked silently with Jared to his class. Eventually, Jared spoke up again. "Why do you think it was under my car?" He asked no one in particular. Connor shook his head.

    "It was probably random," He shrugged. "Why would they choose particularly you?" Jared stared at Connor fearfully.

    "Maybe it's a sign?" His eyes widened. "Maybe I'm next."

    "No way," Connor raised his eyebrows. Jared blinked for a second.

    "You're right, that's just dumb movie stuff." He mumbled.

    "If you want we could go to the library to tonight and look up the previous victims?" Connor said, feeling weird about calling them victims. After all, they were his classmates. "It might make you feel better?"