Hormonal Teenage Boy

Skye's P.O.V

I was in the backseat of Derek's car with Scott and Stiles. We are helping Derek catch the alpha by driving his car and being chased by a hunter.

"Faster?" Scott said because he is driving. Stiles and I looked back to see where is the car is. The car is really close to us.

"Much faster," Stiles said. Scott was driving as fast as he could but it wasn't fast enough. The car was still right behind us.

"Hey, Scott, I don't think you're grasping the concept of the car chase here," Stiles said still looking at the car.

"If I go faster, I'll kill us," Scott said.

"Well, if you don't go faster, they're gonna kill us!" Stiles said.

"Not helping. Stiles!" I said. Scott started pressing on the gas but the car went left in a different direction.

"They're gone," I said and I looked at Stiles who had a radio in his hand. He turned it forward.

"All units, the suspect is on foot heading into the iron works," my dad said on the radio. Then, Scott was heading there. 

When we finally get there, Derek is getting attack by hunters with arrows. Scott pulls up beside Derek.

"Get in," Stiles said and jumped in the back with me. I sat right behind Scott. Once Derek was in the car, Scott started driving.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?" Scott yelled at Derek.

"Damn it, I had him!" Derek said.

"Who, the alpha?" Stiles asked having his body in between the two front seats.

"Yes! He was right in front of me, and the freaking police showed up," Derek said which made me kind of upset.

"Oh, hey, they're just doing their jobs..." Stiles said which caused Derek to look at Stiles.

"Watch it, Derek!" I said but Stiles still sat down next to me.

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state," Derek said looking Scott.

"Can we seriously get past that? I made a dumb-ass mistake. I get it," Scott said.

"All right. Enough! How did you find him?" I asked Derek. Derek shook his head no.

"Can you try to trust us for at least half a second?" Scott said.

"Yeah, all of us," Stiles said and Derek gave him an angry glare, "Or just him. I'll be back here." Stiles leaning back and I moved forward.

"Derek!" I yelled looking at him and he did nothing, " Fine, I can find out another way," I said moving my hand on his head but he grabbed my hand and Scott saw and lost control a little.

"Stop it," Scott said.

"Look, the last time I talked to my sister, she was close to figuring something out. She found two things. The first was a guy named Harris," Derek said which caused Stiles to move forward again.

"Our chemistry teacher?" Stile asked.

"Why him?" Scott asked.

"I don't know yet," Derek said mad at himself for not figuring this out. He just wants to find out who killed his sister.

"What's the second?" I asked. Derek pulls out a piece of paper of a drawing on it. It looks really familiar.

"Some kind of symbol," Derek said showing us. Scott knew where that symbol is from. Allison, he thought.