How could you?

Scott's P.O.V

 I woke in the animal clinic with Derek and Deaton. I guess after I howled, Derek came in and saved me. 

"What happened?" I asked getting up. 

"Allison's mother tried to kill you but Skye and I saved your life," Derek explained. 

"Skye?" I asked and I looked around the room but she wasn't here. Deaton looked at me and I stopped. 

"Yeah but she left. She seems to be in pain by you. What did you do to her?" Derek asked but I didn't answer, "Let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We went to Derek's hideout. Derek and I needed to talk about a new plan. 

"I'm saying we need a new plan because next time, one of us is gonna be too hurt to heal," Derek explained walking into the train.

"I get it. We can't save Jackson," I said admitting it. 

"We can't seem to kill him either. I've seen a lot of things, Scott. I've never seen anything like this. Every new moon's just gonna make him stronger," Derek explained. 

"Then how do we stop him?" I asked. 

"I don't know. I don't even know if we can," Derek said. 

"Yeah, maybe we should just let the Argents handle it," I said. 

"I'm the one who turned him. It's my fault," Derek said blaming himself. 

"Yeah, but you didn't turn him into this. I mean, this happened because of something in his past, right?" I said to him. 

"That's a legend in a book. It's not that simple," Derek said hiding something. 

"What do you mean? What are you not telling me?" I asked him. 

"Why do you think I'm always keeping something from you?" Derek said defensively. 

"Because you always are keeping something from me," I said. 

"Well, maybe I do it to protect you

"Well, maybe I do it to protect you. Like what you're doing to Skye," Derek said which made me tense up. I looked down. 

"Doesn't being part of your pack mean no more secrets?" I asked him. 

"Go home, Scott. Sleep. Heal. Make sure your friends are safe. 'Cause the full moon's coming. And with the way things are going, I've got a feeling it's gonna be a rough one," Derek explained. I've also had the same feeling about the full moon.

Allison's P.O.V

Skye completely ditches Matt so I offered him a ride home. I forgot that he lives on the same street as Jackson. We pull up to his house. 

"I've wanting to go on a date with Skye forever and she ditches me. I saw Scott McCall there. Are they still together?" Matt asked me. 

"I don't know. It complicated," I said.