But I am

Skye's P.O.V

Argent brought Allison over to Emma's house with Hunter. Mara explains what she felt and Allison's power. We were all in the vault. Emma had Allison lie down on the general surgical table that she brought in here. Emma glows her eyes and then she shines her light over Allison's body. 

"Do you know what's happening to her? What did I do to her?" I asked Emma, standing on the opposite side of the table from Emma and to Allison's side. 

"You saved my life, Skye. You did nothing wrong," Allison said, grabbing my hand. We both felt this energy flows through us. Her light is different from Mara's. It's not as strong, but different in many ways. 

"She's ascending, but it's different. We can't make other faeries like alphas can bit and create other werewolves. That's why we are a dying breed. When we ascend we receiving the light from our ancestors, going all the back to the first faerie families. We inherit that power when we ascend, our past light. Allison is creating her own power. Her own light," Emma explained, astonished. 

"How is that possible?" Hunter asked. 

"She's becoming a supernatural creature," Argent said, staring at his daughter. 

"Yes," Emma said. Argent's thoughts were racing. 

"Dad?" Allison said, scared like this changes how he feels about her. He stayed quiet, thinking about the dead pool. Wondering if the Benefactor knows and if her life will be in danger. 

"Are you... I am different to you," Allison said, nervous. She thought about the code. She sits up. 

"Stop, don't you dare even think it. You are my daughter, Allison. You will always be my child, nothing you are will ever change that," Argent said, standing in front of her. She hugs him. 

"Allison almost dies, but her soul, her life force, was protected in Skye's light. What if her soul change from that of a human to a faerie. Tori had a human soul, but her bloodline was faeries. She was loved deeply by faeries. Skye's aura blast before she even ascended was rare and powerful. Maybe just... maybe she was powerful to create her own faerie," Emma explained, staring at Allison.

"Allison was reborn a faerie. She's evolving," Lucas said. 

"Exactly," Emma agreed. 

"How powerful are you?" Allison asked, looking at me. I was stunned not knowing what to say. 

Stiles' P.O.V

Lydia explained while we were having Scott pretend to be dead at the hospital that Lydia was at her grandmother's lake house. Lydia thinks her grandmother was a banshee and that she might still be alive. Lydia and I went to my dad's office to talk to him. Lydia explained what she thought to my dad and we walked into his office. 

"It's not just that she could still be alive," I said to my dad.

"It's that she would've had to fake her death," Lydia explained. 

"Your grandmother, Lorraine Martin, faked her death?" my dad asked Lydia. 

"Definitely," I answered. 

"Maybe," Lydia said. 

"More than likely, yes," I said. 

"Oh, I'm guessing you got a story to back this up?" my dad said, crossing his arms. He grimaces at me. 

"She might be helping The Benefactor," Lydia said.

"Or is The Benefactor," I told him.