Glowing Eyes

Skye's P.O.V

Stiles and I were in school. It is Stiles's favorite night, Mischief night. Stiles was on the phone with Scott walking into the locker room. 

"Get your ass down here now. We have a job to do," Stiles said into the phone. 

"Dude, I'm already in bed. And aren't we getting a little old for this?" Scott said on the phone.

"We do this for Coach," Stiles said. 

"I thought we did this to Coach," Scott chuckled. 

"Whatever, okay? You know he needs this. He lives for this stuff. He loves it," Stiles explained on the phone knowing he doesn't believe a word. He just wants to torture the coach. 

"But it's the middle the night," Scott said complaining more than he usually does. Stiles opens his locker grabbing some tool. 

"12:15 actually. Which means it's after midnight and officially Mischief Night/Day, and, by perfectly awesome coincidence, it's also happens to be Coach's birthday. So if you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you. Okay? And I mean five, four, three, two..." Stiles said counting down. Stiles turns around seeing Scott glowing red eyes and Stiles jumps back falling to the ground. I jump a little not being able to hear him coming. 

"One," Scott said with a smile looking down at Stiles. 

"I hate you," Stiles said on the ground. 

The next morning, I had a huge headache so much so that was sensitive to everything. I could hear Stiles getting ready and my dad going to working in his car. It was too much for me. I walked over to my desk and grabbed the ring that blocks other people's thoughts. At least, I'll get some relief, I thought. 

Stiles drove me to school. We see Scott walking up to Ethan and Aiden parking next to him. 

"You're back in school?" Scott asked the twins as we walk up to them. I see Mara and Isaac not too far behind. 

"No, just to talk," Ethan said.

"Oh. That's kind of a change of pace for you guys. Usually, you're just hurting, maiming, and killing," Stiles said being sarcastic as ever. The twins chose to ignore him.

"You need a pack. We need an Alpha," Aiden said looking at Scott.

"Yeah. Absolutely not. That's hilarious though," Stiles said.

"You came to us for help. We helped," Ethan said to Scott. 

"Helped?" I asked crossing my arms. I narrowed my eyes at them. 

"You beat his face into a bloody pulp. That's not helping. In my opinion, that's actually counter-productive," Stiles said. 

"Why would I say yes?" Scott asked them. 

"We'd add strength. We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no," Aiden explained and I let out a laugh. Stiles rolled his eyes.