Let love back in

Skye's P.O.V

Deaton has the plan to slow Isaac heartbeat to get him into a trance-like state to me access to his subconscious mind. I will be in his head guiding him by making sure he doesn't lose himself in his own mind.

Scott and Derek were filling a tub with ice to freeze his body to slow his heartbeat. I could tell Mara was worried about Isaac listening to every detail of the plan. She was distracted when I need her.

She gives me some of her energy and she act like my anchor to here. We connect holding hands as our light glows around us.

"Obviously, it's not going to be particularly... comfortable. But if we can slow your heart rate down enough, you'll slip into a trance-like state," Deaton explained to Isaac.

"Like being hypnotized," Isaac said as they walk towards the tub.

"Exactly. You'll be half transformed. It's let us access your subconscious mind," Deaton continued as Isaac kneels beside the tub looking at it.

"How slow does his heart rate need to be?" Mara asked Deaton.

"Very slow," Deaton answered not helping.

"Okay, well, how slow is very slow?" Derek said eaning his hands on the tub.

"Nearly dead," Deaton said causing Mara grabbed my hand. She is actually scared for him.

"It's safe, though, right?" Isaac asked him.

"Do you want me to answer honestly?" Deaton asked Isaac and now I was nervous.

"No," I said answering for him.

"No, not really," Isaac said. Then, we hear rubber glove snap as Stiles is playing with the extra long gloves. We all look at him.

"What?" Stiles asked embarrassed

"What?" Stiles asked embarrassed. He quickly took off the gloves.

"Look, if it feels too risky, you don't have to do this," Derek said to Isaac. Isaac looks at everyone before he takes off his shirt.