Together

Skye's P.O.V

It's been two days since Kai fought Derek and Boyd died. Derek has been gone since then. He is grieving. He was forced to kill his own beta. Scott hasn't left my side. He felt guilty for leaving me alone and upset that I didn't tell him the truth. The first night I was with my brother and my dad. The next I was staying at Emma and Scott was with me. 

I started to wake up. Scott and I were up late talking. We both couldn't sleep and I always did hate falling asleep when I know he won't be there when I wake up. But this time he was. I opened my eyes to feel his arm still around my waist. His breath at the back of my neck. He's still here, I thought. I lean more into him and he pulled me closer to him. 

"Hey," Scott said in a sleepy voice. I move his arm off and I move to face him. His eyes were still closed and I move to start kissing his neck. 

"Good morning," he chuckled and I trailed my kisses from his neck to his ear. 

"Good morning," I whispered and I pull my head back to look him in the eyes. He moves to kiss me on the lips. He pulls me closer to him by pulling my waist. I push him onto his back and I climb on top of him, straddling him.

"Hi," I said and he is just smiling up at me, "You are never here when I wake up but you stayed."

"Well, I didn't want to leave. I never want to leave you. I want more mornings like this one," Scott said sitting up with me still on him. He kisses me and I run my finger along his neck up to hair in the back. This feels so amazing and I want it to last but I suddenly pull my head away from Scott. He was surprised that I broke the kiss. 

"Do you think this is wrong of us?" I asked him. 

"What do you mean?" Scott chuckled. 

"After everything that has happened, we are so happy. This feels so amazing and I'm happy but I feel awful about being happy," I explained and he had a grin. 

"I think we should enjoy these moments because of everything that has happened. Anything could change in a single moment so we should enjoy the little moments while they're here," Scott said before kissing me. Girls, tell your werewolves boyfriends to go home or I will neuter them, Emma thought. I pulled away from Scott and I covered my mouth. 

"What happened?" Scott asked. 

"Umm... Emma. She wants you to leave or you will get hurt. That's putting it nicely," I said patting his shoulder and then I got off him. 

"Going," Scott said getting up. 

"I think Isaac gonna need a ride," I said with a chuckle. 

"He's here?" Scott asked putting on his jacket. 

"She said, girls and werewolves boyfriends. I think he's here because I can't hear Mara's thoughts. She must be wearing the stone to hide her thoughts," I said. 

"What does that mean?" Scott said. 

"She was doing something she didn't want anyone else to hear," I said with a smirk and he rolled his eyes while shaking his head. 

"That's why you made me wear this bracelet," Scott said shaking his writ. 

"Yup," I said as Scott got a message and he had a strange look on his face. 

"What?" I asked him. 

"Allison texted me. She wants us to meet her. She said it's urgent," Scott said. 

"What do you think it's about?" I asked him. 

"I have no clue," Scott said. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~