Author's Note: New Characters!

Hey guys!!!! 22K reader!! I am so happy. I'm so glad that you guys like the story. I'm currently making the outline for the next part 3. It will still be a while before it comes out. There are going to be new characters or faerie characters. Two faeries. Lucius and Amara Aurum. They go by Lucas and Mara Aurum. Aurum means gold in Latin.

Lucas is Faye boy which he likes to be called. He is the same age as Emma. They grew up together. Emma and Lucas were supposed to get married. An arranged marriage but she fell in love with someone else. Emma and Daniel, Skye's mother's father, ran away together and started a family. There is a backstory with Emma and Lucas that I will go in deeper with that but... he owes Emma. Emma came to him asking for help training Skye.

 Emma came to him asking for help training Skye

Lucas's Abilities

Lucas's Abilities

1.Enhancement; strong, fast, reflexes. (Stronger with Age)

2.Telekinesis; move/control objects with his lights.

3.Light; electric or energy light that makes give Skye & Mara stronger. It blasts the enemy like Skye light blasts. Just stings/shocks their enemy more than her light.

4.Telepathy; hearing other people's thoughts.

5. Heal; He can also heal other but drains him.

Mara Aurum is a few centuries younger than Lucas but was born into the same Faerie bloodline. Her light is purple/violet and is the second most powerful. Skye's Light is pink, basically, the leader/royal of the faeries and purple light is their second. Once Skye and Mara meet there was a bond formed between them that couldn't explain. Their light connected to each other and they became best friends, sister. It was like they knew each other for a long time. So, Mara is like Skye's Stiles. They can connect to each other making one another stronger. Mara feels it's her duty to protect, defend, and fight for Skye.