You sound like a cop

A/N: This chapter is mostly Mara's point of view. During this episode, Malia Tate, the girl they freed from being trapped inside the body of a coyote, told him that she was in Eichen House with Stiles but he escaped. They both found something in the basement of the place and gave them to him. A broken into small pieces sword with its sheath and a picture of a woman that looks exactly like Kira. On the back was the year it was taken in 1943. Scott and Kira go to the school to talk about her mother's past. 

Mara's P.O.V

I've been losing my mind. Skye is now a Dark Faerie but her heart still glows strong. Despite my not being there for her. I feel like I might die when I think about leaving Isaac's side. I care about him too much to risk losing him if I leave. There's nothing I can do for him here and I know that Lucas and Emma need my help. I want to help but I love him. I can't leave him. 

My phone started ringing and I saw it was Emma calling me

My phone started ringing and I saw it was Emma calling me. I contemplate whether to answer it and what she might be calling for. Is Skye okay? Did her heart completely darken? I answered it. 

Phone Conversation

Emma: Hey

Mara: Is she okay?

Emma: She's still the same. Lucas and I haven't found anything. Isaac still not healing?

Mara: I think he's actually getting worse. I'm so scared that I will lose him. I really love him, Emma. 

Emma: I know how you feel. What you're feeling is overwhelming and scary but we need you. 

Mara: Emma... I can't leave him. 

Emma: I know but you have to. This fight isn't over and Skye needs you. Stilisnki called wanting me to see him but I won't stop looking for an answer to save her. So, go to the station and find out what he found out about Stiles. Please, we need you. 

Mara: I can't

(It sound like someone took the phone from Emma)

Lucas: Amara, listen to me. I know you are in pain but you can't keep hiding. What would Isaac want you to do? Stay by your side or help his best friend? The one who brought you two together. We need to save Skye and we need to do it together. Understand?

 Understand?