Is it over?

Lydia's P.O.V

I was watching Peter talk to Meredith behind the glass in the other room. 

"Meredith, you put everyone, including my nephew, my daughter, and a very close family friend on a death list. Don't you think you owe us the slightest explanation of why?" Peter said, getting upset. 

"You said it had to be kept secret," Meredith said, whispering. 

"I said? I said that to you?" Peter said, not believing her. 

"You said it," Meredith repeating his words. 

"Meredith. Allow me to remind you yet again, we have never met... Ever," Peter exclaimed. 

"What is he doing?" I asked softly. 

"You don't remember?" Meredith asked. 

"No. But maybe you do," Peter said in a low voice. 

"No, don't!" I yelled, hitting the glass with my hand. Peter throws the table out of his way. Then, he grabs Parrish throwing him in the wall. He takes out his claws, grabbing Meredith's neck. Peter uses his other claws to dig in the back of her neck. The Sheriff and I run in the room, and point his gun at Peter and Parrish stood to do the same. 

"Don't! Don't touch them. If you break the bond you could kill them. Both of them," I explain. 

"What are we supposed to do?" the Sheriff asked me.

"I, uh... I don't know," I confessed. 

"What the hell is he doing to her?" Parrish said after they both dropped their guns. Meredith lets out a deep gasp and she looks to straight ahead. Then, Meredith starts murmuring something that I could hear clearly. 

"Do you hear that? She's saying something," The Sheriff asked. 

"Can you understand that?" Parrish asked me. 

"I can. I can hear perfectly," I told them. I could hear Meredith explain her story. 

"She was in the hospital. The same hospital," I said. 

"Same as who?" Parrish asked. 

"Peter," I answered. I could hear Meredith listening to what a doctor was saying about Peter and his burns. He is was a coma state without being forced into one. 

"It was right after the fire. Meredith could hear him," I explained. 

"Hear what?" Stilinski asked.

"Everything. She was hearing every thought in his head like they'd somehow found the same wavelength. And now everything going through his mind was also going right into hers," I explained, what Meredith went through. 

"For how long?" Stilinski said. 

"Weeks. Maybe even months. It was almost like he was standing right over her bed talking about the fire. About getting revenge," Lydia said. 

Lydia heard Meredith listening to Peter rant while he was in his coma. He talks about how he warned his sister Talia that something like the fire was going to happen. That the Argents were going to strike at them, but she wouldn't take him seriously. Peter said Talia made the family weak and the weakest in the herd get picked off by the predators. He ranted about how they used to be the Apex Predators until Talia turned them into sheep.

 He ranted about how they used to be the Apex Predators until Talia turned them into sheep