Give me the finger

Scott's P.O.V

I was beginning to heal with the help of Deaton. I was waiting for Stiles and Skye to wake up. I promised to protect her and she had a feeling about Stiles. I should have listened and taken her home. Stiles wakes up in a gasp looking around. Deaton rushed of him. 

"What happened?" Stiles asked in shock and then he looked at Skye. 

"What the hell did I do?" Stiles said starting to stand up about to walk over to her. Deaton stopped him. 

"You can't," Deaton said putting his hand on his shoulder. 

"Do you know what happened?" I asked Stiles. 

"You mean what I did," Stiles said looking at Skye. 

"We can bring her back, right? She'll be okay? She not really gone," Stiles asked Deaton and he didn't answer. Stiles let out shaky breathe as a stepped way.

"That wasn't you. You didn't do this," I said. 

"It was my hand on her throat. I was the one who... She knew. I wish she had left. What did I do?" Stiles asked looking at her. 

"It was the fox, Stiles. We'll find a way to save both of you," Deaton said. Suddenly, Skye was starting to wake up. 

"No matter what she says or does, that's not Skye. Dark Faerie has no humanity. She will use everything she can to get out," Deaton said and I watch her wake up. She was looking around shaking. She looks at us and stood up starting to walk over to me. She is blocked by the barrier. 

"What's going on?" Skye asked me, "Let me out. Scott, I'm scared. What happened?" 

"Skye?" Stiles said stepping towards. 

"Stiles? Is that really you? Thank god you're okay. Please," Skye said stepping toward him facing him still behind the barrier, "Let me out of here. I just want to go home. Please, Stiles. I'm so scared." She had tears building in her eyes.

"Stiles, don't listen to her," Deaton said and then Skye looked at him.

"Deaton? Please, I'm still me. Please, Scott," Skye said walking over to me, "Let me out here." I walked closer to the barrier where I was right in front of her. I used to see this light in her eyes. The way she looked at me... I know the person I love and this isn't her. 

"You're not really her," I said as she stops the tears and grew angry. She slammed her hand on the barrier. 

"I said let me out of here!" Dark Skye yelled and started hitting her hand on the barrier. I closed my eyes when she hit the barrier and back away. Stiles completely walked away feeling guilty. Dark Skye let out a sigh and sat on the table. She was still wearing part of the dark crystal cuff. She took it off and threw it at me. 

"I've been trapped in that thing for two days. I do not recommend. I was promised my freedom just to be trapped and now... I'm trapped again!" Dark Skye yelled letting out a sigh. She laid back on the table. 

"I'm so sorry, Skye," I heard Stiles say. 

"Aw! You're sorry? Why? Because you help set me free? No, I need to thank you, Stiles," Skye said standing up laughing.  She begins to walk towards him. 

"Stop," I said stepping in front of her. 

"Why?" Dark Skye said, "You do realize you've broken every promise you've ever made to her." 

"First you promised you never her hurt and then you kiss your ex-girlfriend. She runs away. Boo-hoo. She gets a taste of my power that night in the loft and part of her liked because of me. Promised "Together" and then you break her heart on the roof. We both know how forgiving Skye is. But in truth, you have caused her more pain to her than anyone else in her life. When are you going to stop making promises you can't... won't keep. How will you face Emma?" Dark Skye said smirking. Then, she walks over to the table and sits back down leaning back on her hands. I tried not to show any reaction but everything she said hit hard.