I Had a Plan Too

Skye's P.O.V

I drove my car to the location that Scott texted Stiles. Isaac and Scott took Jackson from the hospital to meet Derek somewhere in the middle of an abandoned building. Derek was there with Isaac and Scott but Argent was with them too. I saw them walking into the building. I parked my car and followed them inside. 

"Where are they?" I heard Scott say but they don't know I'm here. 

"Who?" Derek asked but Peter and Lydia weren't there. 

"Peter and Lydia," Scott asked but Derek didn't answer, "Hold on a second. You said you knew how to save him."

"We're past that," Derek said kneeling over Jackson unzipping the bag.

"No," I said as Scott said, "What about..." Scott looked at me as I walked up to Derek. 

"Think about it, guys. Gerard controls him now. He's turned Jackson into his own personal guard dog. He puts Skye in even more danger knowing that she is a faerie and already threaten her. And he set all of this in motion so that Jackson could get even bigger and more powerful," Derek explained.

"No,"  Argent said, "No, he wouldn't do that. If Jackson's a dog, he's turning rabid, and my father wouldn't let a rabid dog live."

"Of course not," Gerard said and I didn't hear him enter, "Anything that dangerous, that out of control, is better off dead." 

Then, Derek gets his claws out about to scratch Jackson's throat but Jackson used his claws to stabbed him in the chest. He lifts him up in the air as Jackson stands up. He throws Derek into another part of the building. 

"Derek!" I yelled and I used my light blasting Jackson into the SUV. 

"Well done to the last, Scott. Like the concerned friend to Derek to save him. You just didn't realize that you were also bringing Derek to me," Gerard explained. Then, we heard an arrow whistle through the air. Scott ducked but the arrow hits Isaac in the shoulder. He falls to the ground. 

"Allison?" Scott said confused. I run to Isaac side and I pulled out the arrow. Scott and I help him up to get away from the Gerard and Jackson. 

"You should leave. It's not safe," Scott said. 

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm probably the only thing that can weaken him. One touch and this could all be over. I won't kill him but I'll weaken the Kanima enough to turn him back to Jackson," I explained. 

"She's right. We need her," Isaac said. I could tell Scott hates the idea but he nods. 

We could hear Argent gun going off from him shooting at Jackson. Argent runs leading Jackson to where we are. Jackson turns completely into the Kanima.

Argent takes out his knife out but Jackson slams right into knocking him off his feet onto the floor. He falls hard on the floor away from Jackson. Derek jumps over a crate and roars at Jackson. Scott and Isaac wolf-out too growling at Jackson. I had to wait for my opportunity but I follow Isaac and Scott.

Jackson attacks Derek first by trying to hit him with his left arm but Derek blocks it and punches him in the face. Jackson scratches him into the metal stand behind him. Scott goes in back of him reaching around with his hand and stabs Jackson in the chest trying to hold him. I run up in front of the Kanima trying to touch him but Jackson throws Scott off of him and then he kicks me hard away. When I hit the ground it felt like the air was strip fro my lungs and it hurt so bad to breathe. I was wheezing. 

I lift my head up watching Isaac wrap his hands around Jackson's throat trying to crush his airway as Derek climb the metal support beam. He is going to surprise attack him from behind. Jackson grabs his wrist pulling down and then grabbing his throat one-handed. Then, Jackson throws Isaac into a stacked pile of wooden crates.