The Lake House

3rd Person P.O.V

Skye stayed at the hospital to tell Stiles almost everything that happened, leaving out a little about Liam. She really doesn't know what to say about the bite, but she had many thoughts. All about how this will affect Scott's and Liam's life. 

Everything changed in Scott's life when he was  bit, but also the people around him. Skye worried about Liam. She also worried about Scott. He always an Alpha, but with Liam, it will be different. Isaac was Derek's beta and will always Derek's beta. He's loyal to Scott, but it's not the same as it will be for Liam. She also thought about Araya's threat. 

Skye and Stiles left the hospital after talking to their dad and Melissa about what happened on the roof, leaving out Liam. They went to Scott's house because that is where he took Liam. 

There was a helicopter flying over the hospital with the spotlight on. Multiple deputies were on the roof, cataloging the crime scene. Sean's body was still where he fell. 

Sheriff Stilinski walked up to Deputy Parrish after he called Derek. Skye called Emma and told her a Wendigo was in Beacon Hills. They arrived at the hospital at the same time. 

"Hey, let's get everyone off the roof. And see if you can stall the ME for five minutes. I've got an expert of my own coming to take a look," Sheriff Stilinski explained to Parrish. 

"You have an expert on teenage cannibals?" Parrish asked. 

"Five minutes, Parrish," Sheriff said. Parrish clears the roof. The Sheriff sees Derek standing by the edge. 

"Uh, I guess you've been there long enough to hear we need to be quick about this. Scott said he caught himself a Wendigo," the Sheriff said, getting on the ledge with Derek. 

"Cannibalistic shape-shifters. Is Skye alright?" Derek asked, concerning the Sheriff. 

"Yes. She saved Melissa from him. Why?" the Sheriff explained. 

"Because beside werewolves, Wendigo nearly wiped out the Faerie kind. Before Faeries could hide their scent, they were constantly hunted. Eaten," Emma explained, kneeling beside Sean's body.

"I haven't heard of them in Beacon Hills for a long time. Must have been well-hidden," Derek explained. 

"He was just a kid. I've had to kill one, and it wasn't easy," Emma explained, standing up. 

"When?" the Sheriff asked. 

"When I saved Hunter. A Wendigo killed his parents when he was young," Emma explained. Derek sniffs and smells another scent. 

"How many people did Scott say were up here?" Derek asked, walking to the edge where Liam was hanging on. 

"Just Skye, Sean, and the ax-murderer who apparently has no mouth. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" the Sheriff asked. 

"No mouth?" Emma questioned. 

"There was someone else. Someone young. And male," Derek explained. 

"You can smell his fear?" the Sheriff asked. 

"And his blood," Derek answer. 

Skye's P.O.V

Stiles and I were getting out of the jeep and Scott met us outside his house. Scott asked what Stiles told his dad as we walked into the house. 

"Like I said, we told my dad everything I could," Stiles explained. 

"But you didn't tell him about Liam?" Scott asked, a little freaked. 

"Skye barely told me about Liam," Stiles said.