Healers

Skye's P.O.V

Scott and I are back together. I guess a part of me always knew we would. I'm worried that we won't be who we were. We have both changed so much but can we be who were again? I'm so nervous. Scott asked me over to his place. His mom is working all night and he said he had something special for me. 

I'm so nervous that I changed my outfit 10 times. I knocked on Scott's door but there was no answer. I closed my eyes focused my powers hearing Scott upstairs. Shit! She's here. Ugh, this shirt is fine, Scott thought. Sounds like he's nervous.

Suddenly I heard the fire alarm for off and I teleported inside to see the kitchen smoky. I teleported the kitchen to see what was on the stove was on fire. I grabbed a towel grabbing the handle but the towel was wet. The handle was hot which burned my hand. I let out a shriek of pain.

"Skye!" Scott said getting the fire extinguisher from under the sink but he was in my way but quickly moved. I put the pan in the sink as Scott turned on the fire extinguisher putting out the fire.

I was wincing in pain looking at my burned hand. After the fire was out, Scott ran to me looking at the wound.

"Skye, I'm sorry... I didn't..." Scott said feeling guilty and freaking out.

"Scott, I'm fine. Look," I said glowing my eyes as the burns heal and fade like it never happened.

"See," I said using the newly healed hand to hit his face softly on both sides. He smiles but he grabs the hand bring it to his lips. I'm sorry, Scott thought while kissing my hand.

My heart starts to race as he looks at me and I couldn't help but smile. The fire alarm was still going off. I pulled away from him out of habit not even meaning to. I let out a sigh closing my eyes upset at myself for doing that. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to," I said wrapping my arms around his neck. He just shakes his head like it's okay. I looked at the table which had red roses and candle not yet light. He worked really hard on making things perfect tonight. I smiled at him before letting go of him walking over to the table. 

"Really? You didn't have to..." I tried to explain. 

"I felt like I did. I wanted everything to be perfect," Scott said being so sweet. 

"Scott, I'm not perfect. Far from it, actually. To be honest, I'm really nervous. Like this is the 5th outfit I tried on," I said which made us both laugh. I was worried and nervous for nothing. Scott and I both have changed but underneath all of that change, we were still those dorky kids. 

I walk over to the table near the wall as I sit on it and Scott gets a smirk on his face. Scott walks over to me and I wrap my arms around his neck. He rests his hands on my waist. 

"I love you, Scott. I know that you are trying to prove to be a better Scott but I don't need all this," I said looking him in the eyes. 

"So, does that mean I can take the flowers back because..." Scott said with a smile walking to the dining table. I jump down walking over to him. 

"No, they can..." I said reaching for them but Scott holds them over his head. I narrow my eyes at him as he looks down at me. 

"Fine, you can keep them if you kiss me," Scott said making my heart speed up. I shake my head trying to keep my face from turning red. I step on my tipping toes as I lean close to his face inches away from his lips. He tried to lean to kiss me but I moved my face back a little.

"Actually, I don't really like flowers, " I said with a smirk on face starting to walk away.  I heard Scott let out a scoff before he put down the flowers on the table. He walked up behind me picking me up by my waist from behind.