Because people are going to die

Scott's P.O.V

I was following Cora's scent when I found Isaac fighting her but she grabs him throwing him into the tree. He falls to the ground after hitting his back against the tree branch.

I ran jumping using my legs to kick Cora away from Isaac. I kick myself back up from falling on the ground and I growl standing my ground. Isaac stands beside me and then Derek walks up from the other side growling at her. She growls back before she runs. Isaac and Derek follow after her. I stayed to make sure the girl was alright.

"Are you okay?" I asked her walking up to her back she takes steps back.

"What?" she said shaking in fear.

"Are you all right?" I asked and she just nods as she is scared, "You need to get out of here, okay? Get out of the woods. Get out of here as fast as you can."

I started running after the others leaving the girl. They need my help but we need Skye's and Mara's help more. I tried calling her but she doesn't answer.

Stiles's P.O.V

Lydia called me telling me she found a dead body. I drove to the pool to meet her. I jumped out of my Jeep.

"Lydia? Lydia?" I said calling for her sacred she might be hurt, "Lydia, are you okay?"

"I'm okay. That, over there... Not okay," Lydia said and I looked at the body on the lifeguard chair.

"Yeah, all right. I'm gonna call my dad," I said pulling out my phone.

"I already called 911," Lydia said and I was shocked.

"You called the police before you called me?" I asked her.

"I'm supposed to call you first when I find a dead body?" Lydia said freaking out a little.

"Yes!" I yelled at her

I used my phone to call Scott before the police get here

I used my phone to call Scott before the police get here. I explained that Lydia found a dead body that Cora and Boyd killed.

Scott: Are you sure?