Too Easy

Skye's P.O.V

I hated the look Allison was giving us. I turned around and I used the barrier to push the car back. Scott and I began to run. I grabbed his hand and I connected myself with him. I gained his speed. We ran to the animal clinic.

"Are you okay?" Scott said looking at me. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. Allison knows now. The hunters have Derek. I'll call Emma tell her where we are. Tell her to get some clothes for us. We need to find Derek," I said and I was about to use the landline but Scott grabbed my wrist.

"Skye," Scott said.

"No, don't tell me I can't help. I'm apart of this too," I said and he smiled.

"What?" I said.

"I was gonna say. Ask her to find Stiles," Scott said and I smiled.

~~~~

Scott and I were in the woods at a peck that overlooked all of Beacon Hills. Scott climbs on a rock all wolf out. Our plan is to find Derek by signal him by howling. We back up as wait for a howl back. Scott began to walk away when we heard a howl. I connect myself with Scott and we started running. We run all the way to Derek's house. We look around and I was about to say something when Scott put his hand over my mouth. He pointed to what looks like a gate under. Scott opens and we walk in. Scott stays right in front of me. I remember this. We walk into a room and Derek is chained up. I run to him and unlock one chain to his hand.

"Skye, hide. Both of you hide. He's coming back," Derek said and I know who he is talking about. I run to Scott and we hide in another hallway next to one that has Derek.

"Ready to have some more fun?" The man who torture Derek, Tori, and I said and I shook my head. Scott wrapped his arms around me. 

"To be honest, my knuckles are kind of hurting. So I brought some help. But I need to warn ya. I used to play in college," The man said. Scott and I moved to the entrance of the room. 

"I brought a little help too," Derek said. Derek pushed the guy hard enough to through him against the wall making him pass out. He was about to wake back up when I punch him in the face. Scott and Derek both give me a look.

"Scott, help me with this," Derek said and I was going to walk towards him but he puts his arm out in front of me. Trust me, Scott thought. I nod.

"What?" Derek said and he looked at me. I cross my arms.

"Not until you tell me how to stop Peter," Scott said.

"You really wanna talk about this right now?" Derek asked Scott.

"He's going after Allison and her family," Scott said.

"He's going to kill them," I said.

"So what?" Derek said.

"So tell me how to stop him," Scott said.

"You can't! All right? Now... I don't know when Kate's coming back, so just get me out of this right now! Get me out right now!" Derek yelled shaking and trying to break the chain on his other hand.

"Promise you'll help us," I said.

"You want me to risk my life for your girlfriend? For your stupid little teenage crush, that means absolutely nothing? You're not in love, Scott," Derek yelled.

"Are you done? This is about protecting innocent people," I said.

"And when are the Argent's innocent. They killed our family, Skylar," Derek said.