She knows

Skye's P.O.V

Araya wanted to talk to Scott and me alone as she let go of all of our friends. She going to let us go with the help of a guide to take us where Kate is. Scott and I followed her outside, where our friends were waiting for us at Stiles' jeep and Mara's car. 

"So... you're just letting us go?" Scott asked. 

"I sent four men out to where Kate was rumored to have been seen. None of them came back. Let's see if you can do better," Araya explained. 

"You could've just told me she was alive," Scott said. 

"You wouldn't have believed me," Araya told him. 

"But yet torture always works," I said, sarcastically. 

"Now I know what kind of Alpha you are. And where your next step lies," Araya told him. 

"What next step?" Scott asked her. 

"When you take the bite of an innocent, when you make a wolf of your own, when you do that. Then, I will cross your border and come knocking at your door," Araya threatened Scott. She looks at me. 

"Last I heard you were growing darker, but I can see that all the darkness is gone. Nothing, but bright light. You two watch yourself. Rarity is always great," Araya told them. She walks away. 

Scott takes my hand, and we walk over to the others. Stiles was the first to walk up to us. Stiles quickly hugs me.

"So what now?" Stiles asked, pulling away from me. 

"She thinks she knows where we can find Derek," Scott answered. 

"She gonna tell us where?" Malia asked 

"Uh, actually, she's giving us a guide," I said. That's when someone riding a motorcycle drives up to everyone. She takes off her helmet. 

"You know her?" Stiles asked

"Braeden," Scott and Isaac said at the same time. 

"Who's Braeden?" Kira whispered to Lydia. 

"She saved me," Isaac said, staring. Wow, she looks so much hotter, Isaac thought. Mara jabs him in the gut with her elbow. 

"She's a mercenary," Lydia answered

"Right now, I'm the only one who's gonna take you to la iglesia," Braeden said. 

"The Church?" Lydia asked. 

"What's The Church?" Stiles asked. 

"It's not a place you'll find God," Braeden told them. 

Scott, Stiles, Kira, Malia, and Lydia followed Braeden in Stiles' jeep. Mara, Isaac, and I took Mara's car followed behind the jeep. I was in the front seat as Isaac was sitting in the back. I had a video called with Scott and hooked it on the dashboard phone holder Mara had because I knew Malia wanted answers.