Weaponized

3rd Person P.O.V

Satomi and Deaton took her beta to the hospital where Melissa met them in secret. She noticed the black blood bleeding from his nose, ear, mouth, and claws. The beta was shaking. They put him on a gurney. 

"Okay. This isn't happening at the school, is it?" Melissa asked Deaton. 

"School? It's Saturday," Deaton said, confused. 

"They're taking the PSATs," Melissa said. Then, the beta started throwing up blood. 

"I think we need to hurry," Satomi said. They rushed into the elevator. Melissa is anxiously pushing the button, but Satomi's beta passes away. Melissa is worried about the kids. 

Outside the school, parents of the students stuck inside are waiting even though it's dark out. The CDC set up work lights. Lydia arrives at the school calling for the Sheriff at the police line. 

"Whoa, hey! I know this girl, let her in," Sheriff told the deputy. 

"My mom's in there. What's happening?" Lydia asked him. 

"We're working on it," the Sheriff tells her. He pulls her to the side. 

"Lydia... As all this is still very new to me, and I don't know how it works, I still have to ask. Do you have any kind of... Indication? Any kind of feeling about this? Is someone in there going to die?" The Sheriff asked Lydia.

"Yes. And it's not just a feeling," Lydia said, serious. 

In the vault, Stiles and Scott are by the door as Scott listens what's going on up there. Skye is sitting with Isaac and Mara. They are both getting worse, but Skye isn't as bad. Kira is sitting with Malia. 

"Anything?" Stiles asked. 

"They're looking for us. Someone's going to have to go out there," Scott told him. He looks to Skye, but she's too weak. He looks to Malia and Kira. 

"We need to tell her the truth about Peter. She's going to see the rest of the dead pool eventually," Scott whispered to Stiles. Stiles got closer to Scott. 

"Try to remember that Peter is the one name missing on that list. Which either makes him incredibly lucky with the Benefactor, she finds out about him she's going to go to him, you know she is. And then he's going to twist his way into her head like he does with everyone. Including us. We let him walk around like nothing ever happened like he's one of the good guys... Scott, he's not one of the good guys. If she finds out about him, she's gone. That's probably what he's waiting for and if he wins, we lose," Stiles explained. 

"We're already losing," Scott said, showing his hands. He's bleeding black blood from his fingernails. 

Isaac started coughing black blood, shaking. Skye has been giving a little bit of her light to Isaac and Mara, to keep the strong. She's too weak to heal. Mara was in his arms, breathing heavily. Skye is pale as a ghost, but not as bad as Mara. 

"I don't get it. Why is she so much worse than you? Why is it when you pass out, she does, but when she passes out, you don't?" Isaac asked, hearing Mara's heart race. 

"Because I'm a lot stronger than her even though we are connected and she's older than me. It's the color of my light. It's more powerful than hers. I'm the Alpha of my kind, but they call me," Skye started to explain. 

"The Faerie queen. Her light is royalty. My leader," Mara whisper, looking up at Skye. Mara reaches for Skye's hand. Skye takes it. 

"Skye, I'm scared," Mara said in a shaky voice.