A Necessary Evil

Skye's P.O.V

I was sleeping at my house with my dad and brother. Suddenly, Stiles rushes into my room quietly and sits on my bed shaking me awake. I get up with a groan. 

"What?" I asked him. 

"Lydia had another feeling. A dead body feeling," Stiles said and I got out of bed. I looked at my phone considering calling Mara but Isaac spent the night with her. I don't want to drag them both out. 

Stiles drives us to the school as Scott pulls up on his bike. I get out of the jeep and I walked to Scott grabbing his hand. 

"Where is she?" Stiles asked. 

"Over here," Allison said and we walk towards them.

"Lydia?" Stiles asked. 

"What's wrong?" I asked her. 

"It's the same thing. Same thing as the pool. I got into the car heading somewhere totally different and ended up here. And you told me to call you if there's a dead body," Lydia explained but it shocked Stiles. 

"You found a dead body?" Stiles asked.

"Not yet," Lydia answered.

"Not yet"? What do you mean "not yet"? Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body," Stiles told Lydia

"Not yet"? What do you mean "not yet"? Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body," Stiles told Lydia. Lydia starts shaking her head no.

"Oh, no, I'm not doing that again

"Oh, no, I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on," Lydia said to Stiles. I rolled my eyes looking away but something caught my eyes. I let go of Scott's hand and stepping closer to get a better look. I was looking at the school sign and I see blood at the end of it. 

"How are we supposed to find the dead body? You're always the one finding the dead body," Stiles said as I step closer when I was woman's body, dead. I gasped.

"Guys," Scott said getting their attention.

"I found the dead body," I said looking at her. I knew her, Tara.

I didn't really sleep last night. Mara called me saying that she had a bad feeling. She came over because she knew I didn't want to be alone. I truly feel like I have a "big" sister.