She isn't coming back, she is?

Stiles's P.O.V

Scott wanted to go to the tattoo shop for his tattoo before the first day of school. Skye isn't back yet and every time I tried to ask my dad, he makes an excuse. 

I walking down the hall when I saw Skye door open. I walked in to see my dad on hold a picture from her nightstand. He had tears in his eyes looking at the picture. 

"Dad?" I asked and he looked up at me. 

"Ugh, sorry," he said standing up and walking to put the picture back. 

"Dad, what's wrong?" I asked him. 

"I just miss her," he said clearing his throat. 

"Dad," I said knowing there is more. 

"Skye isn't coming back," he said in a small voice. 

"What?" I asked walking towards him. 

"For the first semester. She got into a great music school. I know she is going to love it there. The longest she may be gone is a year. I just miss her so much already," he said so broken hearted. Skye, what are you doing to him? I thought. 

"Dad, she is a Stilinski. She's coming back," I said but that seemed to upset him more. He took a deep breath and looked at me like he wanted to say something. 

"You're right. She's apart of this family and she will come back," he said patting me on the shoulder before he walks out of the room. 

I get my phone out of my pocket to call Skye but it went to voicemail. 

"Skye, it's me. Please, call me. I don't know what you're doing but you're breaking dad's heart. Come home right now, Skye. I mean it," I said pulling the phone away but I need to say something else, "I miss you, Skye. I miss my sister."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scott and I were in the tattoo shop. Scott was sitting in the chair with a big guy covered in tattoo was getting ready to work on Scott. He was talking to the guy about the tattoo that he wanted. I was looking through the booklet of tattoos when I found one that looks like the Kanima. I had to show it to Scott. 

"Hey, Scott, sure you don't want something like this?" I said showing him the book. He let out a breath and looked at me like really?

 He let out a breath and looked at me like really?

"Too soon?" I said nodding.