The Nemeton

Skye's P.O.V

I was freaking out about Allison, Stiles, and Scott being semi-sacrificed to find our parents. Their minds weren't even there. I couldn't hear them. I was standing the middle of Stiles and Scott looking between both them waiting. It's already been 4 hours and still nothing. I felt like I was losing my mind and I was fidgeting. 

"Skye, you need to calm down," I heard Deaton say. 

"I'm fine," I answered. 

"Your aura is glowing," Hunter said and I looked at myself. 

"You need to calm down, Skye. I know you are worried but you can't connect to him. You would just put yourself in danger," Deaton said and I tried to. 

"Easier said than done. I haven't felt this alone in a long time and I can't handle it. I can't control it," I said with my hands on my head pulling my hair back. 

"Skye, I can help. I can give you something to sleep and I'll wake you up the moment they do," Deaton explained and I didn't want to miss when they woke up but I can't wait anymore. I nod and gestures for me to follow him out of the room. 

I look at Allison, Stiles, and Scott again. Please, wake up, I thought. I looked back at the direction Deaton walked in and I followed it. I went to his office where he had a couch and he gave me a shot. Then, I drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with the sun shining down on my face. I felt exhausted from that sleep. Suddenly remember about the sacrifice. I got up from the couch and went to the clinic room but they were still in the tubs. 

Lydia was sitting on the floor near the wall. Isaac was standing near the tubs looking at them. Hunter was sitting next to Allison with a worried look on his face. 

"They haven't woke yet," Deaton said leaning on the wall behind me. 

 "How long has it been?" I asked. 

"16 hours," Hunter answered. 

"And you slept for 12," Isaac said and I started to get this overwhelming fear in my chest. Hunter is starting to fidget like I was. 

Suddenly, they all sat up gasping for air out of the water. I let out a sigh of relief. They were starting to get out coughing.  Hunter helped pick Allison out of the tub and he wraps her in his jacket. 

"I saw it. I know where it is," Scott said getting out of the tub and he made eye contact with me. I ran into his arms and he catches me. 

"You're really here. I was scared I lost you," I whispered so only he can hear it. 

"We passed it. There's... There's a stump, this huge tree. Well, it's not huge anymore. It was cut down. But it's still big, though, very big," Stiles explained when I pulled away from Scott and went to hug Stiles. 

"It was the night we were looking for the body," Scott said as I pulled away.