Give back control

3rd Person P.O.V

Void Stiles was taken to Eichen's House basement where Kira's mom, Noshiko, was looking at where Rhys was buried in the wall. She picked up the two broken pieces of the wall that formed the backward five symbol. Void Stiles saw her walking closer to her.

"Why that Kanji? Why "self"?" Void Stiles asked.

"To signify that he died as himself. Because Rhys wasn't a monster. Not like you," Noshiko said standing up facing him with the last Kaiken in her hand.

"If I'm such a monster, why'd you call off the Oni? What happened to the woman who called out for chaos, strife, and pain to descend upon everyone and everything? What happened?" Void Stiles said stepping closer to Noshiko.

"I don't want that anymore," Nishiko said.

"I do," Void Stiles said and suddenly took her wrist with the Kaiken in hand.

"Did you bring this here thinking you could hide it from me?" Void Stiles said forcibly taking it from her as she grunts in pain, "Bad idea."

He stabs it into his stomach cuts it straight across his stomach

He stabs it into his stomach cuts it straight across his stomach. Noshiko gasp watching him. He pulls out the knife.

"What have you done?" Noshiko asked breathing heavily. Void Stiles falls to his knee in pain and looks at Noshiko.

"Chaos has come again," Void Stiles said as flies started coming out of the open wound. Noshiko swaps the flies away to find Void Stiles disappeared.

One of the flies makes it to the hospital crawling into Isaac's IV causing him to wake up with glowing eyes.

Scott and Kira went to Emma's house to check on Skye. She is still the same and Scott was gonna spend the night there with Emma's permission. Kira didn't want to go home. Emma and Lucas were still locked away looking for answers in any faerie book they can find but the only answers they can find are the kill the Dark Faerie. Kira didn't want to go home because she felt like she didn't know her parents.

Scott was looking at his phone at pictures of him and Skye. He misses her so much. Noshiko and every book about Dark Faeries tell them to kill the darkness before it spreads but there has to be another way. But will they before it's too late.

There were flies outside the house but couldn't get in due to the barrier.

At the Argent's apartment, Allison and her dad just walked in and Allison couldn't stop thinking about what happened in the loft.

"Dad?" Allison said getting his attention. Argent stops and looks back at Allison.

"Hmm?" he said.

"Were you really gonna pull the trigger on Stiles? Or did what Mara said stop you?" I asked.

"To be honest, I'm not sure," Argent answered honestly. He opens the door and they walk in.