Retired, yes. Defenseless, no

Skye's P.O.V

I finally stopped crying but my heart still ached. Stiles and I were in the elevator trying to wake up Derek. I was so weak from the fight with Jennifer and I didn't heal all the way. 

"We need to wake him," I said to Stiles and he nods before slapping Derek. 

 He slapped Derek across the face but nothing happened.

"Derek?" Stiles said as he slapped him again

"Derek, come on!" Stiles yelled and slaps him again and still nothing. Stiles makes his hand into a fist as I roared at him waking him up as he catches Stiles's his wrist.

"Where is she?" Derek asked.

"Jennifer? Gone with Scott's mom," Stiles said.

"She took her?" Derek asked.

"Yes, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls. Scott left with Deucalion, okay? So we gotta get you out of here. The police are coming right now, and we gotta get you the hell out of here," Stiles said to Derek who looked at me. Stiles helps Derek up.

"Whoa. What about Cora?" Derek asked.

"She fine. Isaac has her. Derek, you need to go. We'll take care of the cops," I explained.

"What happened to your neck?" Derek asked and I forgot about it. 

"Jennifer handy work. I need your energy to heal," I said to Derek and he held out his hand. I took some of his energy.

After Derek left, the cop showed and we stayed to wait to talk to someone. Stiles and I were sitting in the waiting room chair. We told them we were stuck in the elevators the whole time. Then, some guy with an FBI badge walks into the hospital as Stiles looks at him. I recognized him but I don't think I've ever met him. It's Scott's father.  

"Oh, just perfect," Stiles said. I really don't like this guy, Stiles thought. He walks towards us. 

"A Stilinski at the center of this whole mess. What a shocker? And who are you, young lady?" he said in front of us and I crossed my arms. 

"A Stilinski," I said with an attitude. That's right he adopted. Poor kid, he thought. I already don't like him.

 I already don't like him