What's four?

Skye's P.O.V

Scott, Stiles, and I went back to our house to try and convince our dad that Matt is the one killing people. I went back to my room to change. I heard Scott open the door. 

"What do you want?" I asked him throwing comfortable clothes on my bed. 

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I didn't... I was messed up..." Scott began to say. 

"Scott, I can't... Please, stop. I just want you to leave me alone because even being near you is painful for me. I'm glad you are free from the curse but please leave," I said looking at my bed refusing to look at him. 

"Skye," Scott said and hearing say my name made it hard to breathe. 

"Scott, please. Get out," I said looking at him. He nods as he turns his back to get out of the room. I can't keep doing this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into Stiles's room and he was sitting down in his desk chair and Scott is standing behind him. I sat on Stiles's bed and Scott's didn't look at me. Thank god, I thought. Then, our dad walks in and Stiles tells him that Matt is the killer. 

"So this kid's the real killer?" our dad asked. 

"Yeah," Stiles said. 

"No," he said without even thinking about it. 

"Yes," Stiles said fighting him. 

"No," he said crossing his arms. I knew it would be hard to convince him. 

"Dad, come on. Everybody knows that the police look for ways to connect victims in a murder, okay? So all you have to do is, like, look through their transcripts and figure out which class they all had in common," Stiles explained. 

"Yeah, except for the fact that the rave promoter, Kara, wasn't in Harris's class," our dad said. 

"All right, okay..." Stiles began to say. 

"You're right, sorry. Then, I guess they dropped the charges against him?" I asked our dad standing next to Stiles. 

"No, you know what? They're not dropping the charges," Our said as Stiles and I look at each other, "But that doesn't prove anything." Stiles opened his mouth to say something but he gave him a look that quickly made close his mouth. Our dad looks at Scott. 

"Scott, do you believe this?" he asked Scott. 

"It's really hard to explain how we know this, but you just gotta trust us. We know it's Matt," Scott said to him. 

"Look, he knew that if a cop found tire tracks at one of the murders and that if enough of the victims were in Harris's class, that they'd arrest him," Stiles explained. 

"All right, fine. I'll allow the remote possibility, but give me a motive. I mean, why would this kid want most of the 2006 swim team and its coach dead?" our dad said wanting to know. 

"Isn't it obvious? Our swim team sucks! They haven't won in, like, six years. Okay, we don't have a motive yet," Stiles said sarcastically, "I mean, come on, does Harris?" But he looked like he still wasn't convinced. 

"Dad, there is something I need to tell you about Matt," I said looking at him. 

"What?" he asked. 

"He has been stalking me and I have proof, well more like a witness," I rambled on.

"Skye," he said. 

"He carries around a camera everywhere and he uses it to take pictures of me. At school, at work, in my bedroom. Allison saw the pictures on his camera when she took him home from the rave. Matt isn't a good person and he needs to be stopped," I explained to him and he looked mad. Then, he looked at the guys.