iv

Sydney Michaels

Sydney Michaels

Instead of going out, me and Shanice headed to my parents house for dinner. I was a little salty about that because I was ready to shake this ass and get drunk. But I guess that won't be happening tonight.

I walked into the house and took a deep breath.

"Every time I see your parents house, I wanna change profession. This a fucking castle." Shanice said.

Rolling my eyes I walked further into the house. "Ma, dad! Where is everybody?"

"We're in the kitchen!" My mom responded.

We headed in there and a big huge smile peeled across my face! My baby was here. "AJ!!!"

"Big Sis! Wassup! I've missed you."

I quickly went to hug him. "I've missed you too honey."

"Syd this is my girlfriend Erin." He pointed to the girl next to him.

"Ooo a girlfriend, finally a girl worthy of a title huh?"

"Yeah, I love this girl."

"Aww, nice to meet you Erin."

"Nice to meet you too." She said.

Once again I didn't speak to my sister or her husband, I just went and sat next to Shanice. My mom started bringing food out the kitchen. "Finally all 3 of my babies are all together. I must be dreaming." She said

"You might wanna take a picture Ma, you know Sydney might not come back after this." London said.

"Once again you're running your mouth." I said. "Let's not forget What popping off at the mouth used to get you. Ain't nothing changed."

"Not tonight you two." My step dad interrupted before London could respond.

"Yeah not tonight sis." I added causing Austin to shake his head.

"You're right dad I'm going to act like the mature adult that I am. By the way Sydney I have a surprise for you and it'll be here soon." A smile peeled across her smug little face. It took everything in me not to jump across the table.

"Whatever you got you can keep."

"Anyway," My mom walked into the dining room. "Let's eat."