xxii

Christopher Brown

Christopher Brown

Glancing down at my clothes making sure I looked neat, I fixed my crooked watch and neatened my chains.

The sound of high heels got closer to me. I glanced up and it was like she moved in slow motion. Her hair was up in neat ponytail, her makeup was perfect, not too much just the way I liked it. The dress I picked out for her looked better than I imagined.

My tongue ran over my bottom lip as my eyes just roamed her body. My god I'm a lucky ass man.

"You just had to pick a dress where you see almost everything huh?" She asked while smirking.

"God damn girl." I grabbed her hand. "Turn around let me see the back." I twirled her. Slightly opening her legs she made those tiny, yet juicy cheeks clap. I laughed while getting a grip of one. "You crazy girl."

She turned back to face me. "Crazy about you." She walked up to me and grabbed my chin, pulling me closer and our lips laid on each other.

Letting her hand go my hands roamed all over her body. Our tongues roamed each other's mouths. Forgetting that people around I pulled up the back of her dress and repeatedly smacked her ass. The noise just echoed through the house. Most girl would jump because it was too hard but Sydney loved that shit.

I prepared to pick her up but somebody cleared their throat.

"Oh shit." Sydney said while pulling away and quickly pulled her dress down.

I looked back at the chef I hired while wiping the lip gloss off of me. "You all set chef?"

"Yes, your dinner is waiting for you." He said.

I nodded and grabbed Sydney's hand and walked into the dinning room.

"Oh my gosh this looks delicious." She said

She adored the food while I just adored her. Pulling out her seat she sat down, after putting her chair under the table I sat down.

I watched as she said a quick prayer then started eating. "So you not gone pray with me or wait for me to start eating too?" I laughed.

"Hell no, a bitch is hungry and I hate when my food gets cold. These potatoes are bomb by the way." She said with a mouth full of food.

Shaking my head I picked up my fork and began to eat too.

"So, you know about my ex, what about yours? I refuse to believe that you've been single for a long ass time." Sydney said.