lx

Omniscient

Chris stormed inside the house with Sydney following close behind. They had just returned from one of their counseling sessions, something that Chris wanted to do before they said their I do's.

Today got a little crazy due to the secrets that were revealed. Sydney informed her fiancé of a date, well dates with Ev's brother during the time they were separated due to the whole Ariel situation. And the last date ended in a heated kiss that was stopped because Brian ran bumped into Sydney's pregnant belly, making her come to her senses.

After finding out this information, Chris asked to end the session early because the more they talked about it the more he wanted to choke her.

The whole ride home Sydney tried to make this situation somehow this fault. This caused Chris to back peddle to his old self. He roughly grabbed her arm and told her to shut the fuck up.

Now they're home. Sydney didn't know what to do to get Chris to speak to her or to get herself out of this situation. The wedding was a month away and she hated that the pastor wanted to pull out the skeletons from their closet. Chris really had nothing to share because he had already been up front with his fiancée. But with her, there's a lot that he doesn't know and her plan was to keep it that way.

"Everything okay?" Joyce asked coming out of Ace's nursery. She had been here for a couple weeks, closing on a house. She couldn't live that far away from her grandson.

Chris ignored his mother, slamming their room door so hard you could hear the walls crack, followed by the cries of their son.

Joyce and Sydney hurried into the room to grab him. Joyce gave the baby his pacifier and gently rubbed his back, relaxing Ace then he soon fell back to sleep.

"The slamming of the door gave me my answer." Joyce said. "What's going on?"

"These counseling sessions were a horrible idea." Sydney responded.

"Why?"

"It's just causing issues and that's not something we need right now. Everything was going perfectly between and then today just ruined it all."

"Okay I need details."

"She a hoe, simple as that." Chris said causing Sydney and his moms neck to snap towards him.

"Excuse me!" Joyce yelled.

"She a hoe and a liar."

"Christopher, why would you call her that?!"

"This bitch try to play so innocent but the whole time she been playing the game just like I was. Ask Sydney how she was going on dates with another nigga while she was pregnant. She even kissed the motherfucka!"

"Is this true?" Joyce turned to Sydney.

Sydney ignored her soon to be mother in law, walking up to Chris. "Bitch don't forget that you was taking care of another woman and lying about it." She said as she got in Chris's face.

"Back up before you get knocked the fuck out."

"Oh no!" Joyce went and grabbed the both of their arms and dragged them out of their sons room and down to the living room. "Sit down."