xxxvi

Sydney Michaels

Sydney Michaels

My eyes fluttered open and I stared out at the view in front of me. We were finally in paradise. The Dominican Republic! The beautiful Punta Cana! And in 4 Days my best friend will be someone's wife. It's so damn crazy and dope. I'm so happy for her.

Can't wait til my day comes.

The sound of the bathroom door opening caught my attention, I turned over and looked at a barely woke Chris as he made his way back in bed. He climbed in then moved closer to me, burying his head in my breast.

"Good morning baby." I kissed his forehead.

"Good morning." He gripped my ass then looked up at me. "Can we just stay like this in bed all day?"

"I wish, I have to go meet up with Shanice for the last fitting of my dress and get things fixed up for her parents."

"So ima barely see you today?"

"Yeah, I'm the maid of honor she's taking the maid part to the extreme."

"Damn, I was hoping I could take you out for a nice dinner then get you to take your panties off."

I laughed. "When do you not try to have Sex with me?"

"I'm always trying to have Sex with you. That pussy keeps me going."

"Oh does it?"

"Hell yeah, matter of fact." He pushed me on my back then got in between my legs.

"Baby I don't have the energy for thiiiiiiis." My eyes rolled back as he slid inside of me. "Christopher."

"Sydney." He bit down on his bottom lip as he watched himself move in and out of me. It's hilarious when I pretend like I don't want the D, knowing damn well I want him to rearrange my organs.

Gripping his face I pulled him to me and ran my tongue in between his lips. His mouth opened and he slid my tongue inside. That nasty Sex that he loves to have just sends me over the edge. My legs locked around his back allowing him to go deeper.

"Uh fuck." My head tossed back. Chris started going harder knowing that he was hitting my spot. My nails cut into his shoulders as every stroke caused my legs to tremble. I started to match his rhythm causing his groans to get louder. The way he made his hips rotate would drive any woman insane.

God truly blessed this man.

He slipped his hand under my back and next thing I know I was on top.