lxvii

Christopher Brown Three Days Later

Christopher Brown
Three Days Later

I'm a married man, I still can't believe it. But let me tell you how pissed I was that Sydney had the audacity to be bleeding on my wedding night. Like what kind of bullshit is that?! It took everything in me not to go buy a box of condoms. I even asked her about it and she said she might be freaky but not that freaky. Well motherfucka, I am.

Then she started talking about how unsanitary that is and that turned me off. But now we're on our honeymoon and all that shit is over, I'm murdering the pussy tonight.

We were heading to dinner. I watched as she walked in front of me. She was dressed in this gold silk dress. One of the straps hung loosely on her arm. Her body was shinning from her body oil that I just love so much. Her hair was curly, I'm loving that.

I licked my lips while watching her little hips switch.

We finally got outside to our uber and climbed inside. Syd said she wanted to get something good to eat tonight then afterwards she wanted to go dancing. And she didn't mean, go to a club and shake her ass, she wanted to go dancing and shit. So I did a little research and found a place that'll give us a good meal then a good night afterwards.

She's about to see one of her husband's many hidden talents.

The ride there was quiet. I just rubbed on her thigh and glared at the beautiful scenery.

We chose to go to Maui for our honeymoon. I wanted to take her to Paris but I decided to wait until her birthday or maybe our anniversary next year. Or we can just go just to get away when we need to.

Hawaii is a beautiful place man. And it's so peaceful.

Our truck came to a stop in front of this small restaurant off the beach that looked like everybody was having the time of their lives inside. Opening the door, I got out then held my hand out for Sydney to grab. She held on to me as she slid out the car then headed inside. Before we even stepped inside the smell of delicious food and the sound of loud music hit us.

A big smile peeled across Sydney's face as we walked through the door. I lead us over to the stand where the host was.

"Hello." The guy smiled.

"Hi, I have a reservation under Brown." I said.

He looked down at the screen in front of him. "Yes, Brown table for two. Right this way." He grabbed two menus and lead us to our table. "Your waiter will be right with. Enjoy your night."