xxi

Sydney Michaels

Sydney Michaels

Okaaaaay if I said I wasn't having fun I'd be lying. We've been at six flags for a few hours now and I feel like a teenager again.

"Chris my feet hurt and I'm starving." I said as we exited one of the rides.

He stopped in front of me and bent down. "Hop on."

Smiling I climbed on his back and he kept walking. "So much better." I buried my face into his neck and kissed it.

"What you want to eat baby?"

"Some pizza please."

"Okay." He found a stand and empty table and sat me down. "I'll be back."

I nodded and pulled out my phone. I decided to get on Snapchat even though I was pissed about this update but I had nothing else to look at.

As I was scrolling I felt a presence next to me. I thought it was Chris but I smelt no pizza and that caused me to look up. Some random ass dude was in my face.

"Hello beautiful." He said.

"Hi." I quickly looked back down in my phone.

"You don't mind me sitting here do you?"

"No."

"You got a man?"

Ugh, here we go.

"Yes."

"He crazy as hell, I'd have a fine one like you by my side at all time. Cause I know any nigga would be wanting to snatch you up."

I gave him a fake smile and kept my head down in my phone.

"So can you have friends?" He asked.

"No, I have enough. Don't really need any more."

"I'm a good friend though, you'll enjoy having me around. I can come keep you company when your man not around. You won't regret it I promise."

"Thanks but no thanks."

"Come on beautiful." He moved closer to me. "Let's be friends." His hand landed on my thigh and I was about to cut up but the next thing I know he was being snatched up from his seat.

"Nigga I know yo hands wasn't just on my girl." Chris said.

"Oop." I said while grabbing my pizza and taking a bite.