xi

Christopher Brown

Christopher Brown

My fingers ran through Sydney's hair as she was fast asleep on my chest. We spent the day with her parents then she came back here. As soon as we walked in the house we were on each other like magnets.

I haven't told her that I know about her going to Miami with Mike. But that was the first thing I planned on bringing up Later on. Why would she say yes? She don't even know this nigga. If their going for Trey Birthday she should've known that I would be there too. I'd rather she tagged along with Shanice than to just up and go with him.

If she would've did that then we could've did our thing.

Now what am I supposed to do? Everybody know we know each other and they think it's because I'm helping her out. My job makes my life difficult sometime.

Sydney started to move around and soon her eyes opened.

"Finally yo ass up. You been sleep for three hours." I said before kissing her forehead.

She sat and stretched then got out of bed. "Why didn't you wake me up earlier? I was supposed to cook."

"You still can. Ain't nobody stopping you."

She didn't say anything else just went into the bathroom, then I heard the shower cut on. I got up and went in there with her.

"Chris noooo!" She said as I picked her up.

"Yes!"

"I'm sore as fuck, I need a break baby."

"No you don't, working through the pain makes you feel better."

"Chris please." She pouted.

"Alright alright." I put her down. "I could massage it for you though." I placed my hand on her pussy and rubbed it.

She pushed me back and climbed in the shower. I slid in right behind her.

"You not leaving me alone are you?" She asked.

"That pussy shouldn't be so damn good Ms. Lady."

She giggled then stood under the water. Her body was amazing. She was tiny but had her curves. Her breast were perfect, I honestly wanted ask if she had them done. This girl was addicting.

But I decided to let her relax for the rest of the night.

After we both cleaned ourselves up we headed downstairs so that she could cook. While she got everything out, her phone started ringing. I glanced over at it and it was Michael.