xlviii

Christopher Brown

After basically destroying my office, I rushed out and climbed in my car, my first stop was to smack the shit out of Ariel. I pulled up to her house and started knocking on the door like I wanted to knock it down.

She came and answered with a smile on her face. "Chris, what a surprise. I thought you didn't want anything to do with me."

"You a sorry ass bitch for what you did! You so desperately want to break up a happy home, you had to go and stalk my fiancé to tell her some bullshit."

"No one stalked her, she's not that important. We both ended up in the same place and I decided to tell her that her fiancé is no good. I may have added a few lies in there but still." She shrugged.

"This is so fucked up man and it's all yo fault."

"My fault?! You never want to take the blame for the shit that you cause. I didn't put a gun to your head and force you to continue dealing with me. You did that because as much as you try to deny it, you can't leave me alone. You still love me."

"I don't love you, I actually feel sorry for you because you so fucking bitter. I only kept you around because I knew your dumb ass would do anything for me. If I loved you, you'd be the one I'm marrying, you'd be the one carrying my child but you're not. Now leave me and my fiancé the fuck alone. Move on with your sorry ass life." I headed back to my car.

"You're saying all this now but once that bitch don't want you back, you're going to be right at my door wanting to deal with me."

"You're pathetic Ariel, it's sad."

"I'll be here waiting baby." She blew a kiss and I flipped her off.

Starting the car, I quickly pulled off and headed home. When I got to the door, before I could put my key in my mom opened it.

"Nope Nope Nope." She said.

"What you mean Nope Nope Nope? Where's Sydney?"

"Staying far away from you, that's where she is."

"Excuse me Ma, I need to get in the house."

She reached on the side of her and lifted up a duffle bag. "Here's your things, go stay at a hotel for a week or two. She doesn't need to bothered with your begging. Why do you keep bringing her back if you're going to just constantly hurt her? Didn't I teach you better than that?"

"Yes Ma."

"And you're still dealing with that pest Ariel! She wanted nothing to do with you once I told you to cut off the money, now she's ruining your current relationship. Let me find out you're still taking care of her."

"Can I talk to Sydney please? I just wanna tell her that I love her."

"Just let her cool off Chris. Give her a day or two. She's pregnant the last thing you want is her being upset."

I exhaled. "Alright."

"I'll call you."

"Okay, Love you." I kissed her cheek then took my bag.