xiv

Sydney Michaels

Sydney Michaels

I jogged down the stairs of our rental house after a well needed nap and a hot shower. I heard talking coming from the kitchen, so I headed in there.

Everybody was in there. I guess I'm the only person that needed a nap.

"Best friiiiiend, you wanna go shopping?" Shanice asked.

"Of course!" I said while walking over to the refrigerator and opened. I scanned through it looking for something quick to eat when I felt somebody press up against my butt. I quickly turned around and of course, it was Chris. "Um Excuse you."

"I was trying to grab something." His hand slid down the front of my jeans and his head buried in my neck. "Mm you smell good."

"Get off of me." I pushed him back, grabbed some yogurt and moved away.

He winked and turned back into the refrigerator.

"Damn C, you just don't give a fuck huh?" TJ said.

"What I do?" He said trying to sound innocent. I should've kneed him in his balls.

"Shanice are you ready to go?" I asked her.

"Yes boo, I'll go start the car."

"Let me go grab my purse and shoes." I hurried upstairs. I slid on my shoes then glanced through my purse making sure I had all of my cards, cause I'm always forgetting shit.

As soon as I turned to walk out the door I ran right into Chris.

"Oh my gosh!" I hit his chest.

He smirked before picking me up and wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Would you please leave me alone." I whined.

"Nope. Not until you listen to me."

"Listen to you for what?"

"I wanna apologize for everything, all the stupid shit I said, I was wrong. I miss you Sydney."

Exhaling, I tossed my head back. "If I forgive you will you leave me alone?"

"Why do I have to leave you alone?"

"Because you have a girl downstairs! I come second to no bitch, I'm not about to be sneaking around with you. That shit is whack."