xxxii

Sydney Michaels

Sydney Michaels

I rushed down the stairs while drying my hair after the second doorbell rang through my house. Holding on tight to my kimono, I opened the door and peeked my head out of it coming face to face with a UPS guy.

"Uh hi, I have a couple boxes for Sydney Michaels." He said.

"That's me but I didn't order anything." I opened the door more. The huge boxes stood behind him and I just stared at them confused.

"Maybe it's a gift."

"Maybe. You can bring them in."

He carried them in one by one, then handed me a clipboard to sign.

"Thank you." I said while walking him to the door. Once he was out and I locked it, I went to grab a knife so that I could open the boxes but my doorbell rang again. "Oh my fucking gosh! Who is this?!"

Exhaling I unlocked the door and pulled it open.

"BESTFRIIIIIIEND!" Shanice yelled.

"AHHHHHH BIIIITCH!" Jumping up on her then she jumped in a circle. "What are you doing here?!"

She walking inside with her luggage after I climbed off of her. "Well I came to pick up my wedding dress. I was going to just let it get delivered to the house but what if it came while Trey was there and he's nosey so that isn't a good idea. So here I am."

"I'm so happy you're here! I've missed you so much!"

"I've missed you more. You don't mind me staying here do you?"

"Of course not."

"Great." She took off her jacket and shoes. "So what's with the boxes? Is this my wedding present?"

"No it isn't. I don't know what's in the boxes, they just arrived right before you did."

"Well what you waiting for? Let's open it."

I grabbed the scissors that I found and cut the tape that kept the box closed then pulled the folds back.

"It's a bunch of black pyramid stuff." Shanice said while pulling things out.

"Oh my gosh." I took down the first box and opened the second then the last and they were all filled with Black Pyramid.

"This is basically his whole line." Shanice turned to me and put her hands on her hips. "Are you fucking Chris again?!"

"No! I've only seen him twice this past week. He saw me in a black pyramid shirt one day and I guess decided to do this."