xvi

Christopher Brown The Next Day

Christopher Brown
The Next Day

Finally I got Mariah's annoying ass to go the fuck home. Last night was crazy, I should've let Sydney beat her ass but she not even worth it.

I looked at the radio screen to see what time it is. It was a little after 3, maybe me and Sydney can go shopping and to the beach.

Climbing out the car, I headed inside. Everybody was chilling in the living room but Sydney and Mike.

"Finally got rid of that baggage huh?" Sean said to me.

"Hell yeah." I went and sat on one of the couches.

"Now you can focus on my best friend only." Shanice said. I smiled and nodded. "I can't believe that girl is still sleep though, she never sleeps this late, even if she has a hangover." Shanice added.

"Her and Mike sleep, They was the main two losing though." Mijo said.

"Yeah." I got up. "I'm about to go check on them." Jogging up the stairs, I went to Michaels room and knocked. "Mike, you good bro." I yelled. "Bro you good?"

Damn how hard is this nigga sleeping? I guess I'll come back. I went to Sydney's door and tried to open it but it was locked.

"Baby, wake up." I called. "Wake up Syd."

There was no movement in her room.

"Sydney, Baby."

Still nothing. I thought about breaking down the door but I'm not trying to cost nobody no extra money. I headed Back downstairs. "Aye Trey, they got keys to the room doors?"

"I think it's the ones hanging up in the kitchen. They must be knocked out if they don't hear you knocking."

"Hell yeah." I went and got the key for Sydney's room then headed back upstairs. I knocked again to see if she would answer, but she didn't so I unlocked it and opened the door.

She was woke. Just sitting there staring at the wall.

"Sydney, I've been out there knocking, you ain't hear it."

She never looked at me, her eyes just stayed straight ahead.

I walked over to the bed and sat next to her. "Baby, you Okay?"

She still didn't budge.

"Sydney." I rubbed her face. "Baby you Alright."