lxv

Sydney Michaels
Night Before the Wedding

Chris and I were driving back home after getting some last minute things done for the wedding.

Well I was driving, he was too busy on Instagram live.

"Baby, tell everybody how much you just paid for a damn bouquet." He said.

I looked over at him holding the camera towards me and smirked. "It's worth it. It's my wedding day."

"It was too much. Everybody want to know how much it was."

"A lot guys, it was a lot."

"They want an amount babe, a lot is not a good answer."

I chuckled. "Well for starters I paid a lot for this bouquet because it's going to be a keepsake. I'm putting in the living room of our new house. This bouquet is covered in swavorski crystals and real pearls, it took a month to make. I want it to be a family heirloom. So when Chris gives me my daughter in about two years she'll use it."

"What if we have all boys then what?"

"Well if that's the case, whoever gets married first and if I like their wife, she can have it and she has to give it to my grand daughter."

"You still haven't answered the question, how much was it?"

"Okaaaaay. I paid, 7,000 dollars for my bouquet. This is my first wedding though!"

"First?! You gone have another one?!"

"If you don't act right."

"You know what, ima hit y'all up later." He cut off the camera and tossed his phone in the cup holder. "Now come again."

I laughed while pulling into the driveway. Putting the car in park I looked over at him. "If you don't act right I'm getting married again."

He smirked before grabbing my neck tight but not too tight and brought me over to him. I smiled as he bit down on his bottom lip.

"This is your first and last wedding. The only time you'll be getting married again is when we renew our vows. Understand?"

"Yes."

"You're all mine." His hand traveled up to my jaw as he kissed my lips. I slid my tongue in his mouth and the kiss deepened. Finally I pushed him away, trying to catch my breath. I told myself not to have Sex with him until the honeymoon. But lord knows I can't keep my hands off of this man.

"I have to go pack. I need to leave and check into my hotel." He said.

We both silently climbed out the car. The sexual tension was thick as hell. As I unlocked the door he stood close behind me. His hand gently rubbed my side, making goosebumps pop on my body. Once we got inside and put away the stuff we had we headed upstairs. It was still awkwardly quiet.

I sat on the bed and Chris went into the closet and started packing his things.

Can't believe I'm marrying this man tomorrow.