xliv

I was supposed to be doing homework but wrote a chapter Instead 😒 I'll try to do that now

Christopher Brown

"Pull your dress up some more baby."

"I can't it's too tight."

"What I tell you about you squeezing into stuff you can't fit no more."

"This dress is cute so I wore it."

"Well not after this." Grabbing the bottom I ripped it.

She gasped and looked back at me. "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?!"

I smacked her ass. "Don't yell at me, yo horny ass pulled me in this bathroom, then you got the nerve to have on this tight ass dress that I can't even pull up. Now hush up and turn around so I give yo ass what you want."

She smirked then faced forward. Pulling her thong to the side I slid inside of her.

We decided to take everybody out shopping after our doctors appointment. Our moms needed to get everything for our gender reveal tomorrow so we ended up at Walmart. Sydney and I was just randomly walking around the store. She asked me to come to the bathroom with her and now I'm fucking her brains out in the family bathroom.

"Mmm shit." She moaned while gripping onto the sink. My hands tightened on her waist as I went harder.

This girl gets horny at the drop of a dime.

I'm not complaining though.

She lifted her leg up then placed over my arm for me to hold it up higher, allowing me to go deeper inside of her. My other hand grabbed the bottom of her chin, pulling her head back, my face buried in her neck, leaving wet kisses.

Glancing up into the mirror, I watched as she bit down on her bottom lip and gripped her breast.

Her hand touched my lips. I pulled her fingers in my mouth getting them wet for her, she pulled them out and started rubbing her clit.

She letting loose in this Walmart bathroom.

I slowly moved in and out of her making her cry out.

"You gotta be quiet baby, somebody could hear you." I said.

"I don't caaaaare. Go faster baby."

I picked up my rhythm, the sound of our skin connecting and the juices from her pussy echoed through this room.

This girl was so damn wet. I'm surprised I haven't came.