lxiii

Christopher Brown The Next Night

Christopher Brown
The Next Night

After cooking dinner and chilling for a little bit, I pulled out my stash and a bottle of Hennessy. I rolled 3 blunts and she made our drinks. Well she made her a drink, you know I'm drinking straight out the bottle.

Now we're both drunk and high as hell.

I chilled on the couch and watched as Syd danced to that crazy cow song. She only had on a small white t-shirt and a white thong. Her long hair was up in a bun. My chains sat around her neck.

"Bitch I'm a cow, bitch a cow go mooooo, mooooo." Sydney sung while shaking her ass.

While laughing, I leaned up and grabbed the third blunt and lit it. I took a few pulls before standing and slowly walking over to Sydney. My hand wrapped around the front of her neck, making her stop dancing and I put the blunt to her lips. "Hit this."

She took the blunt between her lips and inhaled a few times. She French exhaled then blew the rest of the smoke in my face. I smirked while grabbing her ass. Grabbing my hand she took another pull from the blunt then walked away over to the Hennessy bottle. She finished the last of it, then grabbed my hoodie and slipped it over her body.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"Go get in the pool, get it nice and warm for me." She answered before disappearing out the front door. I went up to my bag and grabbed another bottle then headed outside. I went over to the monitor that controlled the temperature and turned the heat up. Once I saw a little steam coming out, I pulled off my clothes, except for my briefs and climbed inside.

This shit was perfect.

Sydney soon joined me with my phone in her hand. She took off the hoodie then climbed inside and walked over to me. I wrapped one of my arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

"I thought we couldn't have our phones." I said.

"Just for this we will."

My eye brow arched as she unlocked my phone and went to the camera and started recording. Cutting on the flash she stepped back and recorded me. Her hand ran down my chest then back up to my neck and she grabbed it.

"What you tryna do Sydney?" I asked while biting my lip.

"Make memories."

I took the phone out of her hand and got behind her. Then turned the camera on the both of us. "What kind of memories Sydney?" I pulled up her shirt up, exposing her breast to the camera. I grabbed one then twisted her nipple between my fingers.