vi

Sydney Michaels

Sydney Michaels

As soon as I walked in the house a glass of wine was shoved in my face along with Shanice standing there looking crazy

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked her.

"Soooo How did it go?"

"Okay, I guess." I took the glass from her then went and sat on the couch.

"Just okay? I need details, what did he say, what did he look like?"

"He's going to be my fake boyfriend for next months. Oh you owe me 20,000 dollars by the way."

Shanice choked on her wine. "Excuse me? Did you just 20,000 dollars?!"

"Yes I did."

"You really paid that shit?"

"Yes, I did. He offers two packages, one is just for one night and the other is for multiple nights. I need him for the entire month so the price was 20,000."

"Why are you so damn calm about this? Is his dick included? What the hell made you agree to that?"

"I just want to keep my family off my back Niecy!"

"For 20,000 dollars I would've just told them to kiss my black ass because that's insane."

I laughed. "Stop worrying your pretty little head. I'm not just throwing 20,000 at him all at once. I only gave him half and the check isn't signed. He was so quick to put it in his pocket his ass didn't even check it."

"Smart, that was smart."

"Of course and he's going to be pissed when he takes his ass to the bank."

"So when will I get to meet him?"

"Saturday just like everybody else."

"Why do I gotta wait?"

"He's not my real boyfriend Shanice, I can't call him and say come over let's hang."

"Why not? He might not be your real boyfriend but he's supposed to be pretending to be. What if one of your family members just popped up at the crib?"

"I never told them when he would be in town so if they popped up today, I'd be fine. You'll meet him Saturday."

"Ugh, I hate you." She stood up. "I'm hungry. I say we go grab some food then go party since we couldn't do that shit yesterday."